Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

750.235a Parent of minor guilty of misdemeanor; conditions; penalty; defense; definitions.

Sec. 235a.
(1) The parent of a minor is guilty of a misdemeanor if all of the following apply:
(a) The parent has custody of the minor.
(b) The minor violates this chapter in a weapon free school zone.
(c) The parent knows that the minor would violate this chapter or the parent acts to further the violation.

I hope I'm wrong here, but I don't see how they get the parents on this. That case would fall apart on part c.

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a
person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised
access to your firearm if unlawfully stored

For 2 years Fauci has been wrong, even with the aids crisis he killed people off for money.

He killed people for money? The US government didn't acknowlege HIV for a long time.You sure are stupid.. Did you go to med school?

He killed people for money? The US government didn't acknowlege HIV for a long time.You sure are stupid.. Did you go to med school?

FB_IMG_1630637693793.jpg

I think he should be fired for what his research did to those dogs, but continue to support this shithead. Because he has a d beside his name.

These school shootings are losing their impact. This crumbles kid will be forgotten in a week. There needs to be a new approach to slaughtering kids. Something to grab the attention of the casual viewer.

Did you have any friends who died of AIDS? The treatment was new in the 1980s but it wasn't the cause of death. You give SC a bad name.
You give the United States a bad name for supporting fauci because he is a democrat. I bet if he was a republican you would be outraged of what he did to those dogs. You're what's wrong with this country.

The kid's picture has been all over the internet.. He is undersized for his age, undeveloped and white.
This is the game the media loves to play.....

Because this child was 12....and it didn't stop people from claiming he was a grown man and then....after he was murdered by police....he was demonized after his death.....

CLEVELAND-web3-blog427.jpg

Imagine what would have been done to him if he murdered 4 of his classmates and shot 8 others....and I will never stop pointing that out

You give the United States a bad name for supporting fauci because he is a democrat. I bet if he was a republican you would be outraged of what he did to those dogs. You're what's wrong with this country.
Did Fauci create AIDS??

Since his work was instrumental in creating a treatment for HIV.....I am wondering why you reactionary right-wing cucks didn't demonize him and blame him for AIDS back then....Did Fox News not tell you to blame him?? were there not any Facebook memes floating around dumb ass Fauci conspiracies back then??

That isn't the reason I thought he was black. It was the delay in identifying the shooter. You made your own assumption based on the same thing and you turned out to be wrong.

I was not wrong, I assumed he was white due to the make up the the student body, the odds were greatly in favor of him being white.

That isn't the reason I thought he was black. It was the delay in identifying the shooter. You made your own assumption based on the same thing and you turned out to be wrong.
Do you have data that proves that "white mass shooters" have their identities released quicker than "non-white mass shooters" or is this just your feelings talking?

Forum List

Back