Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

The issue is not guns. The issue is the sickness in this teen's eyes, and the fact that my profession is very short-sighted when it comes to recognizing it and responding appropriately.

1638431012657.png

750.235a Parent of minor guilty of misdemeanor; conditions; penalty; defense; definitions.

Sec. 235a.
(1) The parent of a minor is guilty of a misdemeanor if all of the following apply:
(a) The parent has custody of the minor.
(b) The minor violates this chapter in a weapon free school zone.
(c) The parent knows that the minor would violate this chapter or the parent acts to further the violation.

I hope I'm wrong here, but I don't see how they get the parents on this. That case would fall apart on part c.

These shootings always happen in government schools.

Maybe we should outlaw these schools and go back to private education.

There is a decent article in the WSJ re whether Federally funded public schools are unconstitutional or not, pointing out the first schools in the colonies and the U.S. were private schools.

Though the author doesn't seem to be aware than in many of the colonies and the first states some established religious sects were able to tax the public to fund their church founded school systems; the Establishment clause did not prevent the individual states from establishing a state religion, despite all the commie whining that came along in the 19th and 20th centuries. Nonetheless, the article points out how left wing indoctrination and administration violates parents' rights of free speech and having a say about what their kids are being brainwashed with via the use of Federal funds to dictate curriculum at the local levels.

Last edited:
There is a decent article in the WSJ re whether Federally funded public schools are unconstitutional or not, pointing out the first schools in the colonies and the U.S. were private schools.

Though the author doesn't seem to be aware than in many of the colonies and the first states some established religious sects were able to tax the public to fund their church founded school systems; the Establishment clause did not prevent the individual states from establishing a state religion, despite all the commie whining that came along in the 19th and 20th centuries. Nonetheless, the article points out how left wing indoctrination and administration violates parents' rights of free speech and having a say about what their kids are being brainwashed with via the use of Federal funds to dictate curriculum at the local levels.

The history of US public schools is very interesting.. The thinking behind it was that immigrants had to earn English to participate.The goal was literate voters.

He is white.. What are they talking about?
Most of the comments were pre-packaged with the assumption that the shooter was non-white....always easier to blame all of society's ills on non-whites....

Now that the shooter is white...they will change to just blaming "Liberals" "Democrats" -- you know, the usual labels they use when they can no longer blame it on "colored people" -- because we know they can't make these blanket generalizations about the racial demo they belong to....

Most of the comments were pre-packaged with the assumption that the shooter was non-white....always easier to blame all of society's ills on non-whites....

Now that the shooter is white...they will change to just blaming "Liberals" "Democrats" -- you know, the usual labels they use when they can no longer blame it on "colored people" -- because we know they can't make these blanket generalizations about the racial demo they belong to....

The kid's picture has been all over the internet.. He is undersized for his age, undeveloped and white.

Bringing guns to school peacefully, and in peace completing their days without incident. There I fixed it for you.

Yes leftist ideology ruined that. Go back and do the simple math.
There is no maybe, it was the fathers firearm that was not properly stored around a child with obvious behavioral issues.

Bull, kids did carry guns to school they used to hunt before and after school. Liberalism took over and screwed it up. Just like it does with everything it touches.

Sure they did. My cousins lived in rural areas and used to hunt all the time 60 -70 years ago.

Forum List

Back