Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Start holding the parents of these kids accountable. Shootings will become non existent. When I was in school, we hunted and brought our guns to school in our cars and trucks. Every boy had a knife in his pocket. it is not the weapon, it is the teaching of correct use and having interested parents.
Yeah, but from the looks of your avatar, you attended school in the 19th century!

A mass shooting is one with four or more deaths, not including the perpetrator. Has there ever been a school stabbing that qualifies? How about if we drop the requirement that it be at a school? How long ago?
That's why the stats are skewed now. Two gang bangers shoot it out on a basketball court at 9pm 1/4 mile from the school building and it is categorized as a school shooting!

The entire public school system, every single aspect of it, is locked down by Marxist/Leninist democrats, that is the problem, not guns, its leftism and the total, intentional, annihilation of the concept of traditional American values that pulled the trigger of that gun!

Its not the guns, its you, the democrats who are the murderous problem..... ;)
You said a mouth full this time, and I totally agree..... Listen, here's the deal, when Columbine happened years ago, I said it then and I'll say it now, why not have metal detectors, and pass through points on all campuses" ???????

When the state fair comes to the Capital city, they have metal detectors, and pass through gates, and thousand's pass through without incident each year. No incident's inside the fair grounds what so ever. Ok, so aren't the children worthy of some sort of metal detectors scanning their person's before they enter their campuses ??? I can't figure how this stuff just keeps going on and on, otherwise when there are solution's, but it's as if we are the dumbest nation, although one of the most modern nation's in the world.

Last edited:
This is a lie.

Students no longer bringing guns to school has nothing to do with ‘liberals.’
Has everything to do with far left liberalism, and don't deny it. People are smart enough to use simple deduction, otherwise to look back and see the differences in order to see the results of it all today, and viola the answers are clear as the day is bright. It's truth, because most have lived long enough to use the measuring stick correctly.

This is a lie.

Students no longer bringing guns to school has nothing to do with ‘liberals.’
Bringing guns to school peacefully, and in peace completing their days without incident. There I fixed it for you.

Yes leftist ideology ruined that. Go back and do the simple math.

The Parents need to be put in jail!
Maybe, maybe not.... All depends.

When we were kid's, we got away with doing things our parent's never knew about. They may have found out years later, but at the times they were clueless. It's called learning about freedom, and what you can do with your freedom's. The parent's can teach you, but then it's up to you to apply it. Some go on to be highly successful in society, and some go to prison. Not necessarily the parents fault if at all the parent's fault at most times. The young adult can be responsible for their own actions after a certain point or up to a point of accountability being reached.

Maybe Joe dufus will order up a mandate for metal detectors and gates to be installed at all public institutions now. Hmmm.

Has everything to do with far left liberalism, and don't deny it. People are smart enough to use simple deduction, otherwise to look back and see the differences in order to see the results of it all today, and viola the answers are clear as the day is bright. It's truth, because most have lived long enough to use the measuring stick correctly.
Bullshit. 60 years ago this country was at each others throats because of Jim Crow. And don't tell that lie about Jim Crow being a liberal thing when it was an American thing. Women were pissed off because a certain type of man subjugated them. The times you talk about never existed. They are a figment of your imagination.

If gun deaths were reported like those parade deaths were reported.

5wbd08.jpg

Forum List

Back