Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

The prisons are full of men/women who don't belong there and the US is full of men/women that belong in prison.

Always be on guard. There always a killer or thief around you. Never fully trust anyone.
Paranoid much...lol

Too bad someone didn't blow his brains out. Now we will hear more "Gun Control" bull shit.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon. How come his parents didn't know what a whack job killer he is??

I part my hair on the left. I’m right handed. My heart is inclined to the right. I was (long long ago) a young liberal Democrat. Then after real uncomfortable thinking and soul searching, I dumped that hideous Party and became a Republican. After a while I recognized that the GOP wasn’t much better than the Dems. So, I dumped the GOP too and became a registered Conservative. But I realized that the Conservatives were pretty much ineffective at the “doing” part of politics. So, I re-registered as a Republican.

As a Party, overall, they ain’t much. Pretty much still feckless. But I’m settling here. I have some thoughts on trying to steer the GOP back to some principles active conservatism. I’m not expecting any swift inroads.

I left the Republican party decades ago. I know they aren't any better than the Dems so I'm a registered Independent.

When I vote I vote for the person I think will do the best job and follow what I believe. Don't care if its a Rep or a Dem.

The news is reporting the father just bought the gun on Friday.

According to Michigan law....seems dad could be in trouble

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a
person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised
access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock,
gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a
firearm is strongly recommended.

Probably just found out he's a democrat from watching too much CNN.

The deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history took place during the Trump administration. In October 2017, a gunman shot and killed nearly 60 people at a music festival in Las Vegas.

While not an exhaustive list of every mass shooting that took place during the Trump administration, here are some of the deadliest incidents while Trump was in office:

In November 2017, 26 people were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

In February 2018, 17 people were killed at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

In May 2018, 10 people were killed at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas.
In October 2018, 11 people were killed at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

In November 2018, 12 people were killed at a restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California.

In May 2019, 12 people were shot and killed at an office building in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

In August 2019, 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.

Trump, of course, was not the first president to see a mass shooting take place during his time in office.

Crepitus
I agree. There is no excuse for what he did. Someone should have blown his brains out cause he's juvenile and his records will be sealed. He will never pay the price for killing three people and wounding others.

The news is reporting the father just bought the gun on Friday.

According to Michigan law....seems dad could be in trouble

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a
person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised
access to your firearm if unlawfully stored. As such, a trigger lock,
gun case or other device designed to prevent unauthorized access to a
firearm is strongly recommended.

Good........

Excerpt:

... the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history took place during the Trump era. In October 2017, a gunman shot and killed nearly 60 people at a music festival in Las Vegas. While not an exhaustive list of every mass shooting that took place during the Trump administration, here are some of the deadliest incidents while Trump was in office:

In November 2017, 26 people were killed at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

In February 2018, 17 people were killed at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

In May 2018, 10 people were killed at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas.

In October 2018, 11 people were killed at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

In November 2018, 12 people were killed at a restaurant in Thousand Oaks, California.

In May 2019, 12 people were shot and killed at an office building in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

In August 2019, 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.

Trump, of course, was not the first president to see a mass shooting take place during his time in office.

All the right wing nuts in this thread have assumed the shooter was black. Seems unlikely looking at the make up of the student body

You've got it tipsy! Allow school children to carry a gun to school in their little backpacks. That's bound to be the answer America is looking for.

But screen them first and don't allow the children of demoncrats to carry loaded ones.

I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
Kids did carry guns to school at one time. They would hunt before and after school. But that's before liberals showed up and screwed things up. Just like you always do. Maybe you shouldn't have taken God out of schools.

Crepitus
I agree. There is no excuse for what he did. Someone should have blown his brains out cause he's juvenile and his records will be sealed. He will never pay the price for killing three people and wounding others.
Wow, that's almost exactly what I didn't have in mind. Thanks for the bloodthirsty RWNJ viewpoint though.

Kids did carry guns to school at one time. They would hunt before and after school. But that's before liberals showed up and screwed things up. Just like you always do. Maybe you shouldn't have taken God out of schools.

Your god must be one weak god if it can be removed from places.

The US also had a much smaller population back then and schools were considerably smaller.

Forum List

Back