Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

The UK is mostly white and have way fewer cars.

No, we shouldn't move more towards public transportation. That's how the communists will control us.

What does being white have to do with anything? Are you suggesting that black people are more likely to kill people with their cars? Are you suggesting white people would be on par with white people in the UK?

Yes, the UK has fewer cars. They have better public transport, they have higher gas prices. These are things the UK government has put in place to make the roads safer.

So, you're literally saying the UK is better because the UK does things properly?

Public transport is communists controlling people?

I get the feeling you're just going to come up with real fucking nonsense arguments every time and you don't have any intention of trying to figure out what the truth is. You'll just blame others for the problems, always someone else's fault.

When the reality is, the US has a lot of people who vote and don't want to know reality, and so you get higher mortality rates. Higher murders, higher deaths on roads, higher deaths from diseases and viruses. It's like you want to fuck up because it makes you feel better.

a·mount
/əˈmount/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a quantity of something, especially the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent.
"the sport gives an enormous amount of pleasure to many people"

Look at your electric bill, moron. It says "amount due" and I'm pretty sure they have a specific number in mind.

Jeezus, it's like trying to have a discussion with a hyperactive 5 year old with a learning disability.
Some people say “ain’t.” That doesn’t make it correct.

You do not have an amount of fingers on one hand. Assuming you have a hand and haven’t been born with some deformity or had an accident, you have a number of fingers on your hand.

if you can count things, you’re talking about a number of things. If those things aren’t susceptible to being counted, it’s an amount.

Feel free to disagree, But you will not be able to back up your argument with actual facts or the like. Supporting your muttering inanity with facts or logic is not your thing. Understood.

Another dumbass question

Not really.

"These students were killed because they were unarmed. The shootings will stop when the shooter faces the same danger as the victims."

There is no reason to believe this was some elite squad of commando children who were gunned down. They were just kids who got killed.

I happen to think that it's stupid for you guys to propose (regular) children being armed in school. Crazy, I know.

Arming children with weapons? That is insane.

Not if they're kid-sized weapons

c0c75114ef5eeb96bfd8faa715767c80.jpg

Some people say “ain’t.” That doesn’t make it correct.

You do not have an amount of fingers on one hand. Assuming you have a hand and haven’t been born with some deformity or had an accident, you have a number of fingers on your hand.

if you can count things, you’re talking about a number of things. If those things aren’t susceptible to being counted, it’s an amount.

Feel free to disagree, But you will not be able to back up your argument with actual facts or the like. Supporting your muttering inanity with facts or logic is not your thing. Understood.

I am again going to walk away before you hurt yourself.

BYe

What does being white have to do with anything? Are you suggesting that black people are more likely to kill people with their cars? Are you suggesting white people would be on par with white people in the UK?

Yes, the UK has fewer cars. They have better public transport, they have higher gas prices. These are things the UK government has put in place to make the roads safer.

So, you're literally saying the UK is better because the UK does things properly?

Public transport is communists controlling people?

I get the feeling you're just going to come up with real fucking nonsense arguments every time and you don't have any intention of trying to figure out what the truth is. You'll just blame others for the problems, always someone else's fault.

When the reality is, the US has a lot of people who vote and don't want to know reality, and so you get higher mortality rates. Higher murders, higher deaths on roads, higher deaths from diseases and viruses. It's like you want to fuck up because it makes you feel better.
You picked three of the blackest states in the country as examples. You didn't pick mostly white states like New Hampshire, or Vermont.

Better than ALLOWING kids to come to school with guns.

Because what could possibly go wrong with ALLOWING children to come to school with guns? It's such a mystery why schools don't listen to your amazing input.

LoL.
I know it's hard to believe but we would bring guns to school all the time in HS (1970) and store them in the metal-shop locker and work on them during class. My shop class had a basic gun repair/refinish semester. We even had a hot-blue tank too.

Everyone had a long gun of some sort (mostly Fudd guns) so we could get in a hour or so of hunting after school and before it got dark.

The next county over closed school for week during deer season.....My county just the first day which back then was on a Monday.

Sigh, different times.

I am again going to walk away before you hurt yourself.

BYe
You’re not very good at argument or at walking away.

Maybe instead of saying, “bye” you could take a stab at accurate speech. Say, “bye for now.” Or “until we meet again.”

I see what you’re actually saying. Once again I dispensed with your baseless arguments. So, you’re not worried about hurting me, Crappy. You’re just whining again about being hurt. Butt hurt.

lol.

The tissue offer remains open. You’re welcome.

You picked three of the blackest states in the country as examples. You didn't pick mostly white states like New Hampshire, or Vermont.

I didn't pick places, I posted the statistics.

You're trying to make a claim. You aren't backing up your claim. You're just throwing shit and hoping it'll stick.

I didn't pick places, I posted the statistics.

You're trying to make a claim. You aren't backing up your claim. You're just throwing shit and hoping it'll stick.
New Hampshire has a higher gun ownership rate than Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina. Why don't you compare a mostly white state to mostly white European countries?

New Hampshire has a higher gun ownership rate than Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina. Why don't you compare a mostly white state to mostly white European countries?

I compared the US with the UK because they're both countries.

You want to make an argument, you go and make it.

Right now it's you just clutching at straws.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!

It's not the guns that is the problem.

The problems that these kids have, that CAUSE them to think guns are the answer....................
You fix THOSE problems, and you won't see any guns in schools.

Forum List

Back