Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

A simple "I don't know" would have been fine. No need for all the obfuscation. Here in this world we have this thing called a dictionary. You can even access it online.

Try this:

I’m impressed that you finally managed to look it up. Such initiative. You show promise. Not much. Well, none really.

But since I’m the one who advised you of the fact that there is a distinction between “amount” and “number,” I suppose I can give you a cracker/treat as a reward.

Here’s a little graphic to simplify it enough for you:

B936275A-9087-4CFA-9EC0-B01A1ABA9F25.jpeg

Depends on what, specifically? How should we determine if a high school student gets to bring a gun to school according to you?

And once again, I didn't say anything about teachers.
By setting a criteria that select students have to meet. A very rigid criteria.

Yes. Should we ban cars?

We should certainly regulate cars. And move towards automated transport. And promote public transport.

The UK has less road deaths and murders than the US has murders.

The US road deaths rate is 12.4

The UK's rate is 2.9.

Add on the 1.2 rate for homicides in the UK, compared to the US's 5.0, and you know there's something very wrong going on in the US.

And then you have the right wing states.

Mississippi at 22.3
South Carolina at 20.6
Alabama at 19.5

We should certainly regulate cars. And move towards automated transport. And promote public transport.

The UK has less road deaths and murders than the US has murders.

The US road deaths rate is 12.4

The UK's rate is 2.9.

Add on the 1.2 rate for homicides in the UK, compared to the US's 5.0, and you know there's something very wrong going on in the US.

And then you have the right wing states.

Mississippi at 22.3
South Carolina at 20.6
Alabama at 19.5
The UK is mostly white and have way fewer cars.

No, we shouldn't move more towards public transportation. That's how the communists will control us.

I’m impressed that you finally managed to look it up. Such initiative. You show promise. Not much. Well, none really.

But since I’m the one who advised you of the fact that there is a distinction between “amount” and “number,” I suppose I can give you a cracker/treat as a reward.

Here’s a little graphic to simplify it enough for you:

View attachment 570307
a·mount
/əˈmount/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a quantity of something, especially the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent.
"the sport gives an enormous amount of pleasure to many people"

Look at your electric bill, moron. It says "amount due" and I'm pretty sure they have a specific number in mind.

Jeezus, it's like trying to have a discussion with a hyperactive 5 year old with a learning disability.

Yeah, tell us how well that law worked...lol

Better than ALLOWING kids to come to school with guns.

Because what could possibly go wrong with ALLOWING children to come to school with guns? It's such a mystery why schools don't listen to your amazing input.

LoL.

Forum List

Back