Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!

This only happens in places run by people like you.

Never.

Have a nice day.

Thread can be deleted, or the other thread can be deleted. I suggest the other one because this one doesn't contain the totally deliberate political spamming.

Whenever you all find enough support to change the Constitution.

Till then I am keeping my guns and you cannot do shit about it
Of course you should keep all your guns. Now would be the worst time in America's history to not have lots of them sitting loaded all over your house!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Of course you should keep all your guns. Now would be the worst time in America's history to not have lots of them sitting loaded all over your house!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Fuck the NRA, they are as useless as AARP

The entire public school system, every single aspect of it, is locked down by Marxist/Leninist democrats, that is the problem, not guns, its leftism and the total, intentional, annihilation of the concept of traditional American values that pulled the trigger of that gun!

Its not the guns, its you, the democrats who are the murderous problem..... ;)

The entire public school system, every single aspect of it, is locked down by Marxist/Leninist democrats, that is the problem, not guns, its leftism and the total, intentional, annihilation of the concept of traditional American values that pulled the trigger of that gun!

Its not the guns, its you, the democrats who are the murderous problem..... ;)
Ain't it amazing that all of these shootings are happening in solid blue shithole cities. Maybe they should start looking within. It ain't the guns.

Ain't it amazing that all of these shootings are happening in solid blue shithole cities. Maybe they should start looking within. It ain't the guns.

Not amazing at all when you consider the fact that the DemoKKKrats who run these shitholes LIKE this kind of violence. It keeps people scared and compliant.

Already are dumbshit. The problem is leftist morons set schools up as target rich environments by banning good people from having them.

Forum List

Back