Michigan Office Of US Rep. Dingell Broken Into, Vandalized

The violence and destruction continues.

This time it's Congresswoman Dingell. Her offices were broken into. Vandalized and ransacked. Doors and windows were smashed.

Memorabilia belonging to her late husband Congressman John Dingell was damaged and broken.

From the article:

“The motive for today’s incident is unclear, but what I can tell you is that the disrespect, violence, and division need to end in this country," she added. “We need to practice civility and kindness, not divisiveness and anger.”

Dingell said her office has been receiving threats for months. It comes at a time of deep polarization between Democrats and Republicans and the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump. More than 675 people have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

“This vandalization really hits home,” Dingell said of the damage to her office. “Regardless of if your views differ from mine or from your neighbor’s, we need to learn to hear each other out and work together to solve the issues facing our nation. Violence and vandalism aren’t the answer.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Desperate to make something out of a protest with an FBI false flag? Probably done by Democrats.

The office is in Detroit- what does she expect? Detroit is one of the most crime infested areas in the country. Probably should look to move the facility to a more secure location if she is concerned.

Renting an office in Florida might be a good idea. Lower taxes, better weather, safer.
No thanks , we dont need no dingle down here....

This time it's Congresswoman Dingell. Her offices were broken into. Vandalized and ransacked. Doors and windows were smashed.

Memorabilia belonging to her late husband Congressman John Dingell was damaged and broken.

From the article:

“The motive for today’s incident is unclear, but what I can tell you is that the disrespect, violence, and division need to end in this country," she added. “We need to practice civility and kindness, not divisiveness and anger.”

Dingell said her office has been receiving threats for months. It comes at a time of deep polarization between Democrats and Republicans and the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump. More than 675 people have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

“This vandalization really hits home,” Dingell said of the damage to her office. “Regardless of if your views differ from mine or from your neighbor’s, we need to learn to hear each other out and work together to solve the issues facing our nation. Violence and vandalism aren’t the answer.”

Rumor is MTG ordered it.

The office is in Detroit- what does she expect? Detroit is one of the most crime infested areas in the country. Probably should look to move the facility to a more secure location if she is concerned.

Renting an office in Florida might be a good idea. Lower taxes, better weather, safer.
Go back to Poland.

From the article:

TRUMP !!!!!

OIP.DV2IafF3yvFgFaH_ueh3ewHaE8

Forum List

Back