Michigan Office Of US Rep. Dingell Broken Into, Vandalized

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The violence and destruction continues.

This time it's Congresswoman Dingell. Her offices were broken into. Vandalized and ransacked. Doors and windows were smashed.

Memorabilia belonging to her late husband Congressman John Dingell was damaged and broken.

From the article:

“The motive for today’s incident is unclear, but what I can tell you is that the disrespect, violence, and division need to end in this country," she added. “We need to practice civility and kindness, not divisiveness and anger.”

Dingell said her office has been receiving threats for months. It comes at a time of deep polarization between Democrats and Republicans and the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump. More than 675 people have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

“This vandalization really hits home,” Dingell said of the damage to her office. “Regardless of if your views differ from mine or from your neighbor’s, we need to learn to hear each other out and work together to solve the issues facing our nation. Violence and vandalism aren’t the answer.”

This time it's Congresswoman Dingell. Her offices were broken into. Vandalized and ransacked. Doors and windows were smashed.

Memorabilia belonging to her late husband Congressman John Dingell was damaged and broken.

From the article:

“The motive for today’s incident is unclear, but what I can tell you is that the disrespect, violence, and division need to end in this country," she added. “We need to practice civility and kindness, not divisiveness and anger.”

Dingell said her office has been receiving threats for months. It comes at a time of deep polarization between Democrats and Republicans and the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump. More than 675 people have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, officials said.

“This vandalization really hits home,” Dingell said of the damage to her office. “Regardless of if your views differ from mine or from your neighbor’s, we need to learn to hear each other out and work together to solve the issues facing our nation. Violence and vandalism aren’t the answer.”

Cry me a river . . .

From the article:

Dont care.

From the article:

How many children died and are in intensive care??

From the article:

Did you know that Debbie Dingell was a nobody before she surfed her husband's coattails into politics and is still a nobody?
And that she took eye make-up lessons from Tammy Faye Baker?

From the article:

It's sad to see so many people who claim they are patriotic, and abhor violence, laugh at a report of violence and destruction at the offices of a US Congresswoman.

You all show you are nothing but liars but that's nothing new.

From the article:

On the same day as the Jussie Smollett trial! A little too obvious.

This is MAGA country!!!

The wit and humor of President Trump. :laughing0301:

This is the tweet the left went ape shit over. It was after Dingell's husband died...

"I gave him everything. I don't want anything. I don't need anything for anything," Trump said. "She calls me up: 'It's the nicest thing that's ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He's looking down. He'd be so thrilled. Thank you so much, sir.' I said, 'That's OK, don't worry about it.'

"Maybe he's looking up, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe," Trump said to loud laughs and groans. "But let's assume he's looking down."

It's sad to see so many people who claim they are patriotic, and abhor violence, laugh at a report of violence and destruction at the offices of a US Congresswoman.

You all show you are nothing but liars but that's nothing new.

Not me. I kinda like violence and destruction. Some folks just wanna see the world burn, ya know.

God, what a monster! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1638312479920.png

From the article:

Michigan full of blacks and Muslims. So it was either BLM/ANTIFA or ISIS.

Forum List

Back