Michigan man sent to prison for threats against Trump whistleblower’s attorney

that's not enough! should be locked up for life

Trump really inspires the crazies.
None of them burn down cities.
The guy wasn't charged with burning down a city. He was charged with assault.
I said Trump supporters do not burn cities down. I stated a fact. Next.

If people are getting locked up over words, what is to be done about those who are willing to add a painting to their caption by taking action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Those words were a threat. Are you really too dumb to see that?
To me, a person who is truly serious about carrying out such an agenda will not be stupid enough to give the rest of us such a heads up. They will only just shut up and do whatever it is that they plan to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Lots of nutbags write some sort of manifesto before they kill. You know that.
Only if they are who ends up doing the killing. That right there is another reason why its smart to not say anything. Anyone else could want the person dead too and if there is a way that they can make another person look guilty of carrying out such an act, they won't hesitate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Doesn't work that way. Assault is a crime.
View attachment 500159
I wasn't talking about assault. I was talking about someone carrying out another person's threat no matter how guilty it makes the person look who was doing the threatening.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They leave that to the Jewish space lasers, right?

If people are getting locked up over words, what is to be done about those who are willing to add a painting to their caption by taking action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Those words were a threat. Are you really too dumb to see that?
To me, a person who is truly serious about carrying out such an agenda will not be stupid enough to give the rest of us such a heads up. They will only just shut up and do whatever it is that they plan to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Lots of nutbags write some sort of manifesto before they kill. You know that.
Only if they are who ends up doing the killing. That right there is another reason why its smart to not say anything. Anyone else could want the person dead too and if there is a way that they can make another person look guilty of carrying out such an act, they won't hesitate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Doesn't work that way. Assault is a crime.
View attachment 500159
I wasn't talking about assault. I was talking about someone carrying out another person's threat no matter how guilty it makes the person look who was doing the threatening.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
OK. I was talking about the OP.

Still a fact, Trump supporters do not burn cities. You have lost this argument.

If you say so, but I didn't know we were arguing. What exactly do you think I was trying to prove boo boo?

If you say so, but I didn't know we were arguing. What exactly do you think I was trying to prove boo boo?
Nothing, like usual.

Spoken like a true little bitch snitch pussy. I know you. You are the guy that hung out with the teacher at recess to keep the other kids from beating your ass for being a snitch. After the school years your lame ass would snitch on the people you worked with to make up for your lack of job skills. But it no longer works because not like your teacher even the boss thinks your'e a pathetic loser that makes him puke just speaking and lose the job before the end of your first day. BUT AS STU[PID AS YOU ARE SOME HOW YOU BELIEVE SNITCHING MAKES YOU A HERO INSTEAD OF A ZERO.
YOUR SNITCHING has you alone on a friday by your self drinking at a bar no friends when a couple guys you know from school walk in, They buddy up to you and start reminding you of the good old days at school but by the time you remember there were no good old days your drunk and those guys clean your clock,. take you in the bathroom, pry open your mouth and prop your open 'mouth on the urinal rim a then take turns jumping up and down on your head. Being such a loser and waste of dirt it's the best time you have had since first grade letting you eat the urinal cake and you want to do it again next week. I know what you are thinking 'THIS GUY MUST KNOW ME'. Not really It's just you losers are cut from the same mold

Forum List

Back