Michigan judge who dismissed 2020 election results has released violent criminal offenders in past.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Not sure if this has been posted or not before

yep no corruption and good people we can count on, I bet this judge is pennys hero. same as murderer whitmere is.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It goes federal now.

No matter what Oligarch paid Fake news tells you, the national guard were sent in to watch over the elections and they were set up in their own cyber Kraken watch security stations. The watched EVERYTHING in REAL TIME!

Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all had Dominion Voting, the National Guard and is where a number of voter fraud cases are taking place. They are busted!......

yep no corruption and good people we can count on, I bet this judge is pennys hero. same as murderer whitmere is.

This backs up what I always post about stalin something the trolls never address sense it makes too much sense for them to comprehend.:biggrin: Which was he said its not how many people that counts the votes that count,it’s WHO counts the votes that count.never truer spoken words that still apply today.:biggrin: This is a perfect example how his words apply today still.

It goes federal now.

No matter what Oligarch paid Fake news tells you, the national guard were sent in to watch over the elections and they were set up in their own cyber Kraken watch security stations. The watched EVERYTHING in REAL TIME!

Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all had Dominion Voting, the National Guard and is where a number of voter fraud cases are taking place. They are busted!......
Yeah. Maybe.

WHO is bringing this to Court?

It goes federal now.

Yeah. Maybe.

I don't have that yet other than what has already been filed. Since it is all under national security I imagine we will only get bits and pieces as prosecutions take place. I do find it ironic though that Soros turned his Open Society over to lord what's his name (sorry head in different area at the moment 'Malloch Brown' I think) with Paragon and Smartmatic.

So? What does that have to do with anything?

its pretty hard for simpletons like you to understand but let me try,,,

he supposed to follow the law not his ideology,,,

Ah, I see. So you have nothing of substance you are now trying to attack his reputation as in hopes that will show everyone his decision was ideologically and not legally based.

Ever heard the term grasping at straws?

Ah, I see. So you have nothing of substance you are now trying to attack his reputation as in hopes that will show everyone his decision was ideologically and not legally based.

You do thst everyday here as the entire board knows lying to try and save face when getting checkmated that massive vote fraud took place :laughing0301: You Seem to have reading comprehension problems as well on what I said earlier on stalin that it does not matterhow many people that vote that counts it’s who counts the votes that count. The fact we got a criminal here who is a disgusting monster for a judge,it’s no wonder all the judges keep dismissing themost massive vote fraud evidence in mankind history.

would be absurd to think there are not other judges out there in the other courts thst have said that’s still not enough evidence as big a sick monster as this one is.stalins words are as much relevant today as they were back then the fact his words apply soooooooo much to this judge.

Last edited:

Yep,as always,simpletons like her don’t understand it.lol

It goes federal now.

Yeah. Maybe.

I don't have that yet other than what has already been filed. Since it is all under national security I imagine we will only get bits and pieces as prosecutions take place. I do find it ironic though that Soros turned his Open Society over to lord what's his name (sorry head in different area at the moment 'Malloch Brown' I think) with Paragon and Smartmatic.
Yeah that’s mind boggling stuff.

You do thst everyday here as the entire board knows lying to try and save face when getting checkmated that massive vote fraud took place america hater. :laughing0301: You Seem to have reading comprehension problems as well on what I said earlier on stalin that it does not matterhow many people that vote that counts it’s who counts the votes that count. The fact we got a criminal here who is a disgusting monster for a judge,it’s no wonder all the judges keep dismissing themost massive vote fraud evidence in mankind.would be absurd to think there are not other judges out there as big a sick monster as this one is.stalins words are as much relevant today as they were then.
Have you ever considered using better punctuation?

see I told you you wouldnt understand,,

It's astounding that some folks cannot understand or come to grips with how much the majority of voters detest Trump and voted just to get rid of the repulsive turd.

And?

It's idiotic to infer one has anything to do with the other.

It's astounding that some folks cannot understand or come to grips with how much the majority of voters detest Trump and voted just to get rid of the repulsive turd.
Two farts in a row from the trolls on my thread.
Desperation sets in with the trolls again, :abgg2q.jpg:no what’s astounding is trolls like you seriously believe a guy who can only draw a dozen or so people to his rallies vs someone that draws thousands was able to magically get all those votes cast for him even though thousands were dead people voted for him yet trolls like you try to convinvce yourselves biden won legitimately,that’s what’s astounding:laughing0301::lmao:

I see one of the paid shills came by to post a smiley to try and laugh off the truth looooooooonnngggggggg after this post was made,how pathetic.

Forum List

Back