Michigan Governor Whitmer is arrogantly forcing residents to remain alive!

:cool:

LANSING (The Borowitz Report)—Gretchen Whitmer, the governor of Michigan, is “arrogantly forcing the residents of her state to remain alive,” Attorney General William Barr charged on Friday.​
In a blistering takedown of the Democratic governor, Barr said that Whitmer was “depriving Michiganders of their constitutionally enshrined right to die before their time.”​
Hinting that the Justice Department could soon file a lawsuit against Whitmer, Barr alleged that her “unhinged obsession with keeping her state’s residents breathing” represented “government overreach at its worst.”​
Barr also suggested that Whitmer’s “blatant anti-coronavirus bias” would likely come back to haunt her at the ballot box.​
“Gretchen Whitmer never asked Michiganders for their consent to remain alive, and they won’t forget that any time soon,” Barr said.​

Threatening to take administrative action against doctors who prescribe life-saving medication is a funny way to force people to stay alive.

A gulag keeps you safe??????......so theres no virus in MI eh...…..last I heard Detroit is a dumpster fire of virus

Well, here is one utterly stupid fascist supporting fascism under the guise it is really about something else.

Any more?

Actually yes. Your "fascism" fantasy called. They left these -- said you'd know where to put them.

PSWYH.jpg
Thunder-Group-PLIS9330BK-NO-SHIRT-NO-SHOES-NO-SERVICE-Sign---1-doz-26816_medium.jpg

Funny how these have been there all along yet our resident wags never started wetting their pants until their handlers ordered them to. Such good little robots.
View attachment 330877

I do not think "non sequitur" means what you think it means.

You're actually suggesting that local laws/regulations requiring masks are "fascism" while local laws/regulations requiring hand washing and shirts, are not.

Good luck getting that square peg to fit that round hole.

Well, here is one utterly stupid fascist supporting fascism under the guise it is really about something else.

Any more?

Actually yes. Your "fascism" fantasy called. They left these -- said you'd know where to put them.

PSWYH.jpg
Thunder-Group-PLIS9330BK-NO-SHIRT-NO-SHOES-NO-SERVICE-Sign---1-doz-26816_medium.jpg

Funny how these have been there all along yet our resident wags never started wetting their pants until their handlers ordered them to. Such good little robots.
View attachment 330877

You're actually suggesting that local laws/regulations requiring masks are "fascism" while local laws/regulations requiring hand washing and shirts, are not.

I know what it means and it's total nonsequitur.....One set of rules applies only to employees, who voluntarily work for an employer who falls under such regs, and your idiocy is being forced upon the entire populace, as though we're all too fucking stupid to be able to take care of ourselves.

IOW, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

You're dismissed.

Any more?

PSWYH.jpg

View attachment 330877

I know what it means and it's total nonsequitur.....One set of rules applies only to employees, who voluntarily work for an employer who fall under such regs, and your idiocy is being forced upon the entire populace, as though we're all too fucking stupid to be able to take care of ourselves.

IOW, one has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

You're dismissed.

So you're trying to run away before I get to point out that "no shoes no shirt no SERVICE" applies to CUSTOMERS? Ooooooooops isn't than inconvenient.

Run away, loser.

I'm kind of wondering what it is that Barr actually said. Clearly, this hyperbolic spin on what he actually said has the OP and the writer of the article triggered.

You see, the government has limits. YOUR FEAR(s) do not supersede MY rights.

:cool:

LANSING (The Borowitz Report)—Gretchen Whitmer, the governor of Michigan, is “arrogantly forcing the residents of her state to remain alive,” Attorney General William Barr charged on Friday.​
In a blistering takedown of the Democratic governor, Barr said that Whitmer was “depriving Michiganders of their constitutionally enshrined right to die before their time.”​
Hinting that the Justice Department could soon file a lawsuit against Whitmer, Barr alleged that her “unhinged obsession with keeping her state’s residents breathing” represented “government overreach at its worst.”​
Barr also suggested that Whitmer’s “blatant anti-coronavirus bias” would likely come back to haunt her at the ballot box.​
“Gretchen Whitmer never asked Michiganders for their consent to remain alive, and they won’t forget that any time soon,” Barr said.​

are the abortion clinics shut down too ?

A gulag keeps you safe??????......so theres no virus in MI eh...…..last I heard Detroit is a dumpster fire of virus
The virus has played hell with blacks and latinos....Funny how you don't hear a peep about that in the media, innit?

I've heard a lot about it in the media. Considering their reduced access to healthcare, how could you expect it to be otherwise?

The virus has played hell with blacks and latinos....Funny how you don't hear a peep about that in the media, innit?

I've heard a lot about it in the media. Considering their reduced access to healthcare, how could you expect it to be otherwise?
Their reduced acess….what ya got people at the doors turning em away...…….why do you hate them and not shower them with enough govt money

Have you taken a look at Kent County. Hilldale is another one, I guess a few of those idiots went to the first Capital Rally at Lansing.

I think every democrat(fascist)in the United States, every man, women, and democratic(fascist)child of them, for their safety mind you, need to be forced, immediately, into those fema camps where we can keep them all in a perpetual state of safety, and collectivist euphoria........forever! :cul2:
Naw, we've spent years getting the FEMA camps ready for you guys. It's almost time for you to report to the nearest abandoned Walmart for your re-education.

In a blistering takedown of the Democratic governor, Barr said that Whitmer was “depriving Michiganders of their constitutionally enshrined right to die before their time.”
Yet shes permitting Michigan babies to be executed "before their time"

Nothing like a one trick values voter ^ who when at a loss for words comes back to the right to choose even in the Satire section. Sad, you could care less about children following birth - Only zygotes. I'll admit that I'm wrong when you and your minions adopt a few of the unwanted ones and express even the slightest interest in caring those children already in the world who are suffering from poverty and food insecurity.

Last edited:
So you're trying to run away before I get to point out that "no shoes no shirt no SERVICE" applies to CUSTOMERS? Ooooooooops isn't than inconvenient.

Run away, loser.
You can buy brand new shirts and shoes in your local Thrift Store, at very low price. No need to go shirtless and barefoot. Stop doing that.

Forum List

Back