Michigan Electors Are Not Legally Certified for Biden, After Detroit Officials Rescinded Votes to Certify After Threats

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So actually MI electors are in a kind of limbo. One more swing state and Pennsylvania give it to Trump. If all subsequent processes and procedure were built on duress than they are all invalid, like any contract.

"Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that "intense bullying and coercion" plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no.

Canvassers Monica Palmer and William Hartmann have claimed the promises made to them of a "comprehensive audit" of the Nov. 3 election should they certify "will not be fulfilled." Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced Thursday her office would conduct some local performance audits, but did not say in which jurisdictions.

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," Palmer said in an affidavit signed Wednesday night. "I fully believe the Wayne County vote should not be certified.""

That's from nov. 2020

They actual solved this problem before the attack on jan.6 th. Old news.

So actually MI electors are in a kind of limbo. One more swing state and Pennsylvania give it to Trump. If all subsequent processes and procedure were built on duress than they are all invalid, like any contract.

"Two Republican Wayne County canvassers have signed affidavits saying they regret their votes Tuesday to certify the Nov. 3 election, arguing that "intense bullying and coercion" plus bad legal advice forced them to agree to certify the election after they had voted no.

Canvassers Monica Palmer and William Hartmann have claimed the promises made to them of a "comprehensive audit" of the Nov. 3 election should they certify "will not be fulfilled." Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson announced Thursday her office would conduct some local performance audits, but did not say in which jurisdictions.

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," Palmer said in an affidavit signed Wednesday night. "I fully believe the Wayne County vote should not be certified.""
Trump lost.
Deal with it.

Trump lost.
Deal with it.

LOL how do you like your inflation and gas prices? And he's only getting started. You haven't started starving yet. You are a loyal sheep you would drink their piss wouldn't you.

You cannot rescind anything. That bitch is trying to steal the election right now. They both are lying through their teeth. The Republican led legislature has found no evidence of any fraud.

LOL how do you like your inflation and gas prices? And he's only getting started. You haven't started starving yet. You are a loyal sheep you would drink their piss wouldn't you.

We need to hold the people who are responsible for it accountable. Big businesses are gouging consumers.

Oh yes it was in PA, GA, AZ WI and possibly in NEV and MI.
Yet amazingly nobody has been arrested for such theft. I guess that means you're wrong.

I could understand if someone was arrested and beat the rap. But nobody has been arrested for all of this alleged fraud.

Are you going to double-down on the stupid and claim that every cop in six states are in on it too?

I bet you are.

Yet amazingly nobody has been arrested for such theft. I guess that means you're wrong.

I could understand if someone was arrested and beat the rap. But nobody has been arrested for all of this alleged fraud.

Are you going to double-down on the stupid and claim that every cop in six states are in on it too?

I bet you are.

Oh right the old "someone would talk." Just like after gang shootings everyone is running out to tell police what they saw. Instead of saying I didn't see nothin'.

Perhaps those states I am less certain about. But assuredly the ones I named before.

Anyplace with Dominion vote counting machines is suspect. Even CNN says so.

The secret is in places like VA, NM, Nevada, as big a dickhead as he is Trump was wildly popular.

Oh yes it was in PA, GA, AZ WI and possibly in NEV and MI.

The steal is obvious from the fact that there are no sudden vote spikes in any other state except 4 key swing states. That alone should let anyone who is not retarded know the deal.

Forum List

Back