Michigan elections forensics report – 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just the 9 counties audited.

That lady who testified had a nice booty.
Anyone else catch that ?
1618027338031-png.478264
I was too terrified at the thought of the pillow talk to appreciate it.

Last edited:
Wow...you should do something about that. Have a re-count. LOL
You know Candy, if you were so sure people wanted crime, to pay for illegal's healthcare, submission to China, and trans people in little girl's locker rooms, you could stop fighting voter ID and every other effort to have clean elections. You guys aren't sounding so confident. American's are supposed to hold voting sacred, right?
Not sure what any of that is supposed to mean but...whatever.

We are in unprecedented times, folks. As Hannity says--Buckle up. This could be a rough ride.
Ya, you might want to look into the ownership of your source there I don't even know what to call you. Hillarious

There was no meeting at Trump tower?
Manafort did nothing with russian citizens to assist the trump campaign

and the meeting with the russian female lawyer was a setup that Trump Jr ended as soon as the scam was clear

Don't forget the stolen emails by the Russians of the DNC and Podesta emails that were funneled to Wikipedia on to the Trump campaign through Roger Stone, that trump used at his rallies in just October 2016 over 150 times.... Lock her up, crap!
I congratulate the 50 Cent Army for derailing this topic from democrat vote fraud to the russian hoax

well done, but no cigar

and the meeting with the russian female lawyer was a setup that Trump Jr ended as soon as the scam was clear

Bullshit.

Manafort met with Russian Intel according to the GOP controlled Senate.

Blob Jr. Met with Russians too. Why were so many contacts being made with Russians? Sessions met with Russians, Papadopolus met with Russians. Michael Flynn met with Russians.

All of this before they took office.

Nothing to see there...right?

Don't forget the stolen emails by the Russians of the DNC and Podesta emails that were funneled to Wikipedia on to the Trump campaign through Roger Stone, that trump used at his rallies in just October 2016 over 150 times.... Lock her up, crap!
I congratulate the 50 Cent Army for derailing this topic from democrat vote fraud to the russian hoax

well done, but no cigar
You guys brought it up...

PS: There was no widespread voter fraud....just as the lack of arrests indicate.

Bullshit.

Manafort met with Russian Intel according to the GOP controlled Senate.

Blob Jr. Met with Russians too. Why were so many contacts being made with Russians? Sessions met with Russians, Papadopolus met with Russians. Michael Flynn met with Russians.

All of this before they took office.

Nothing to see there...right?
Your “russian” agent was actually a ukrainian who might have bern working with moscow

and for trump it is all guilt by association not real evidence of wrongdoing

Much like senator feinstein’s driver who was a communist spy

or a democrat sitting house intelligence committee member who was banging a chinese communist spy

Tranlation: The left doesn't like what this article says so they require the same info be found in at least 5 different places.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN.

Fuck liberals.
Haha, No. the article isn’t even an article, it is a headline followed by a bunch of clickbait ads. It’s not real news and provides zero substance/details.

Apparently you didn't read it either.

FROM THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBERAL:

That wasn’t very nice. Are you an unhappy person? Do you need a hug?

You are a stupid fucking liberal. I'm happy as fuck. I'm just tired of dealing with stupid fucking liberals who have their head stuck so far in the sand they're finding their own oil reserves.

I have 6 figures of savings, own my own house, 4 cars, 2 boats, all paid for in full and I just turned 41. I earned every fucking penny. I couldn't be happier.

All that and you're so unhappy you're yelling and cursing ppl on a message forum. That's the kind of "happiness" i could do without :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just cursing a liberal who made it personal when he was proven wrong. Rather than man up and admit he was wrong. He made it about my happiness.

LOL Too funny. Liberals are so easy to beat.

Tranlation: The left doesn't like what this article says so they require the same info be found in at least 5 different places.

However, an article attacking Trump need not go any further than it's one source, CNN.

Fuck liberals.
Haha, No. the article isn’t even an article, it is a headline followed by a bunch of clickbait ads. It’s not real news and provides zero substance/details.

Apparently you didn't read it either.

FROM THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBERAL:

That wasn’t very nice. Are you an unhappy person? Do you need a hug?

You are a stupid fucking liberal. I'm happy as fuck. I'm just tired of dealing with stupid fucking liberals who have their head stuck so far in the sand they're finding their own oil reserves.

I have 6 figures of savings, own my own house, 4 cars, 2 boats, all paid for in full and I just turned 41. I earned every fucking penny. I couldn't be happier.

All that and you're so unhappy you're yelling and cursing ppl on a message forum. That's the kind of "happiness" i could do without :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just cursing a liberal who made it personal when he was proven wrong. Rather than man up and admit he was wrong. He made it about my happiness.

LOL Too funny. Liberals are so easy to beat.
Doing exactly what insecure unhappy people do. I do hope you are having a better day today

Forum List

Back