Michigan (D) Gov Whitmer Drops COVID Restrictions Days After Getting Caught Breaking Them Herself

A lot of states are dropping out of restrictions. Virginia is in the process of doing it as well.

As for the pizza place, they should be ticketed as it is up to them to enforce the order.
Not in Maryland. The very UPS Store, just a shallow storefront, makes everyone wear masks. The stores in Maryland are rotten enforcers of corrupt rules to gag all their customers.

UPS stores are franchises.

I suggest you don't vote for her.

And that ultimately is how it should be handled, but hypocrites like Whitmer and other politicians rarely get their comeuppance when their hypocrisy is exposed which is why they don't really worry much about it. Newsom is another who has flouted his own restrictions while small businesses have gone bankrupt under his directives, yet he'll almost certainly survive his recall.

'Yeah.....but the pizza was really good there.'

Michigan Governor Apologizes for Breaking COVID Dining Protocol​

By Matt Stieb
Michigan governor (D) Gretchen Whitmer apologized on Sunday for ignoring her state’s pandemic restrictions on dining indoors, after a photo appeared of her in a group of 13 eating in a restaurant in East Lansing. On May 15, the state’s department of health ordered that groups of no more than six can sit together inside restaurants, and that tables must be at least six feet apart.​

Strange how the state dropped their draconian restrictions 2 days after she was caught not following her own restrictions.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...mer-apologizes-for-violating-covid-rules.html

Who cares how many businesses she's forced to go under with her fascist overreaching directives.....because the pizza was really good at that place.

A lot of states are dropping out of restrictions. Virginia is in the process of doing it as well.

As for the pizza place, they should be ticketed as it is up to them to enforce the order.
You are a moron. The idiot that made the mandate should follow her own rules. I believe it is incumbent on all business to practice civil disobedience when faced with unconstitutional draconian rules.

By Matt Stieb
Michigan governor (D) Gretchen Whitmer apologized on Sunday for ignoring her state’s pandemic restrictions on dining indoors, after a photo appeared of her in a group of 13 eating in a restaurant in East Lansing. On May 15, the state’s department of health ordered that groups of no more than six can sit together inside restaurants, and that tables must be at least six feet apart.​

Strange how the state dropped their draconian restrictions 2 days after she was caught not following her own restrictions.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...mer-apologizes-for-violating-covid-rules.html

Who cares how many businesses she's forced to go under with her fascist overreaching directives.....because the pizza was really good at that place.

You are a moron. The idiot that made the mandate should follow her own rules. I believe it is incumbent on all business to practice civil disobedience when faced with unconstitutional draconian rules.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Amen to that.well said,you totally took him to school.:thup:

I suggest that she be arrested just like the common person is in her state that violated her dictatorial law.
I agree, shouldn't she be whipped with a cat-o-nine tails also?
Why do you always go to extremes? Do you realize that it doesn't make your point at all?

She should be subject to the exact laws that the citizens of Michigan are subject to.

Are the citizens being whipped with 'cat-l-nine tails'?

No?

But they are being arrested, dragged in front of a judge, and fined heavily?

So too, should she.
So many lives destroyed by ths NASTY woman
The understatement of the year. :thup:

And that ultimately is how it should be handled, but hypocrites like Whitmer and other politicians rarely get their comeuppance when their hypocrisy is exposed which is why they don't really worry much about it. Newsom is another who has flouted his own restrictions while small businesses have gone bankrupt under his directives, yet he'll almost certainly survive his recall.
I understand, which leads me to believe the system is fixed or people are really dumb or the opposition is worse than the incumbents if there are any.

By Matt Stieb

/——-/ The rules are only for the little people.

Attachments

• 5F3DDB78-9858-4C43-B22F-D33B5B3FE3C6.jpeg
    5F3DDB78-9858-4C43-B22F-D33B5B3FE3C6.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 33

By Matt Stieb

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Amen to that.well said,you totally took him to school.:thup:

Yawns with your celebration of the pre-school field day response

By Matt Stieb

/——-/ The rules are only for the little people.
:thankusmile: :thup: Indeed,that’s why for decades politicians have not been held accountable for the same crimes citizens are when they commit them.

By Matt Stieb

You just hate the truth you got owned.:abgg2q.jpg: The truth hurts.:itsok:

By Matt Stieb

Sure I did. In the mean time, the restrictions apply to the BUSINESS

I suggest that she be arrested just like the common person is in her state that violated her dictatorial law.
I agree, shouldn't she be whipped with a cat-o-nine tails also?
Why do you always go to extremes? Do you realize that it doesn't make your point at all?

She should be subject to the exact laws that the citizens of Michigan are subject to.

Are the citizens being whipped with 'cat-l-nine tails'?

No?

But they are being arrested, dragged in front of a judge, and fined heavily?

So too, should she.
Your extremism is what I am making fun of, duh.
Holding politicians to the same standard as the people is extremist to you?

Wow. You're a piece of shit, do you know that?

By Matt Stieb

Sure I did. In the mean time, the restrictions apply to the BUSINESS
It is the DUTY of EVERY American to stand in opposition to oppressive, unconstitutional over reach by their representatives. To do less would make you no more than a sheep to the slaughter.

I will continue to support her, and voted for her and will again.
Yeah we all know you worship her and love what a mass murderer she is and how you hate America and love China and don’t care what atrocity’s she commits because she has the name democrat attached to it,we all know as well if she was a Republican you would hate her guts for all this you paid troll. Your logic you nave is you are right and a patriot and all those 400,000 residents in Michigan calling fir her recall are all wrong cause your always right and everybody else in the world is all wrong. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

A little over a year ago, Trump held a small press conference in the Rose garden. purposefully outside for obvious reasons. He walks down the pathway, outside - alone... and a reporter asks if him not wearing a mask sends a bad signal? Trump reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a mask and said 'I wear a mask everyday, and so does the rest of the staff... but I am outside, I don't need one outside by myself".

That was the moment the left decided to make wearing a mask their signal of choice to show they don't like Trump.

View attachment 493445
Post of the day.....

Forum List

Back