Michigan (D) Gov Whitmer Drops COVID Restrictions Days After Getting Caught Breaking Them Herself

you both ever notice how Michigan’s residents the two paid shills @sealybobo err smellybozo and his commie wife Penelope have the mindset they are right and the hundreds of thousands of Michigan residents
I have 'Smellybozo" and "Pennypinch" on ignore. Their posts are inane.
You know that’s a great idea,I’ve put up with smellybozos game of dodgeball evading facts how democrat presidents have been every bit as evil and corrupt as gop presidents for decades now watching him change the subject when it’s proven to him both parties are corrupt and one in the same,I’ve put up with his juvenile posts long enough,it’s time for me to follow your lead and also put him on ignore.

I hope my alert gets him to come here so he sees I have done that with him.
His lesbo commie wife I won’t add her on to it because her posts at least are not long babble length bs propaganda,her propaganda posts are short and to the point and it’s too easy showing the whole world what a commie America hater she is,everybody always see how she runs off all the time when proven wrong and can’t refute facts like she just did here so with her,it’s too fun watching her always turn tail and run off all the time as she did here so i won’t add her to the list.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
You know that’s a great idea,I’ve put up with smellybozos game of dodgeball evading facts how democrat presidents have been every bit as evil and corrupt as gop presidents for decades now watching him change the subject when it’s proven to him both parties are corrupt and one in the same,I’ve put up with his juvenile posts long enough,it’s time for me to follow your lead and also put him on ignore.

His lesbo commie wife I won’t add her on to it because her posts at least are not long babble length bs propaganda,her propaganda posts are short and to the point and it’s too easy showing the whole world what a commie America hater she is,everybody always see how she runs off all the time when proven wrong and can’t refute facts as like she just did here so with her,it’s too fun watching her always turn tail and run off all the time as she did here so i won’t add her to the list.
Yes, at some point those paid Marxists get pretty boring and ultimately a waste of time. They always post the same trash from the same "Orange Man Bad" and "I Hate America" script.

:up: You know that’s a great idea,I’ve put up with smellybozos game of dodgeball evading facts how democrat presidents have been every bit as evil and corrupt as gop presidents for decades now watching him change the subject when it’s proven to him both parties are corrupt and one in the same,I’ve put up with his juvenile posts long enough,it’s time for me to follow your lead and also put him on ignore.

His lesbo commie wife I won’t add her on to it because her posts at least are not long babble length bs propaganda,her propaganda posts are short and to the point and it’s too easy showing the whole world what a commie America hater she is,everybody always see how she runs off all the time when proven wrong and can’t refute facts as like she just did here so with her,it’s too fun watching her always turn tail and run off all the time as she did here so i won’t add her to the list.
Yes, at some point those paid Marxists get pretty boring and ultimately a waste of time. They always post the same trash from the same "Orange Man Bad" and "I Hate America" script.
When they deny reality what the whole world knows,that this was the biggest most massive election fraud ever in mankind history yet say trump stole the election despite there was 100 times less evidence tooting the horn of the cia controlled media of Russia collusion Or thst Obama was not a clone of Bush and according to smellybozo bush stole the elevation twice yet ignore the fact there is 100 times more evidence of election fraud this past election than 2016 or when bush stole the election both times,then that’s an advertisement in HUGE black and white words I AM A PAID TROLL FOR THE DNC. We can just watch westhall checkmate smellybozo if he comes here. It usually comes around fir an alert. the lesbo never does so I did not bother with her,she never does. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back