Michigan board certifies state election results

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
The Michigan Board of State Canvassers certified results for the 2020 presidential election at a Monday meeting.

The state’s 16 electors will now go to the winner of the popular of the vote of the state, Joe Biden.

The next step is the Secretary of State sends the board’s certification for the governor’s sign off.

Even the phone calls from tRUMP couldn't change the will of the people in Michigan.

Another win for Biden!
ImperfectUnhappyGallinule-size_restricted.gif

They may want to pull that back...if I were them I would do this right...there is a bear trap waiting for them if they follow through.....

Lol fuck your empty threats. No one is intimidated.

Of course not. But the potential is always there. Over the years have you noticed that damn near all of the ruckus is you? Once empowered completely, they will have no use for many people as the real economy contracts and the the top people have the lower groups kill each other as to make sure the competition is reduced to endanger them.

They may want to pull that back...if I were them I would do this right...there is a bear trap waiting for them if they follow through.....

Lol fuck your empty threats. No one is intimidated.

Of course not. But the potential is always there. Over the years have you noticed that damn near all of the ruckus is you? Once empowered completely, they will have no use for many people as the real economy contracts and the the top people have the lower groups kill each other as to make sure the competition is reduced to endanger them.

If you’re referring to the Floyd rioting, those are simply people upset about police brutality. Did you notice how no one rioted right after Trump was elected in 2016?

Forum List

Back