Michigan and Georgia GOP both bow to Biden

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
The state of the post 1998 Republican Party is best summarized by two now famous videos....

The Atlanta suitcases of fraud ballots under the table

The Detroit video of GOP poll observers being forcibly removed and the windows to the vote counting room boarded up with the count still ongoing.

The "leaders" of Georgia and Michigan "republican" party have now gone on record - no fraud, biden won, nevermind the GOP took both statehouse and state senate.... And what you saw in those videos was NORMAL.....

It started with Fox News, a channel run by a man, rupert Murdoch, who was 100% for Bill Clinton in 1992 until bill did not follow through on his #1 campaign promise - a US invasion and occupation of Iraq. The idea - hype Jewish frauds of Christian "republicans" to christian viewers to overthrow the Gingrich and Reagan supporters in the GOP and replace them with pro Israel Christians who do not understand basic math.... The result....

$30 trillion in debt and counting
911 pushing us into Iraq over total lies but with 100% Fox News support
No public release of FBI 911 file
GOP no longer fiscally conservative
GOP no longer in favor of free and fair elections where the GOP itself wins....

The GOP voter needs to look at Michigan and Georgia and ask itself a question..... Or five hundred...

Just how DUMB am I ??????

Is Fox News really Christian and American?

Can I trust Fox News?

Can i trust my preacher who tells me Biden is really OK?

The state of the post 1998 Republican Party is best summarized by two now famous videos....

The Detroit video of GOP poll observers being forcibly removed and the windows to the vote counting room boarded up with the count still ongoing.

The "leaders" of Georgia and Michigan "republican" party have now gone on record - no fraud, biden won, nevermind the GOP took both statehouse and state senate.... And what you saw in those videos was NORMAL.....

It started with Fox News, a channel run by a man, rupert Murdoch, who was 100% for Bill Clinton in 1992 until bill did not follow through on his #1 campaign promise - a US invasion and occupation of Iraq. The idea - hype Jewish frauds of Christian "republicans" to christian viewers to overthrow the Gingrich and Reagan supporters in the GOP and replace them with pro Israel Christians who do not understand basic math.... The result....

The GOP voter needs to look at Michigan and Georgia and ask itself a question..... Or five hundred...

Can I trust Fox News?

Michigan and Georgia, among others, are going to be audited, and your preacher is a fool if he believes that.

When you see the way some members of the Republican party would act with Trump, undermining him and essentially being everything but Democrat in name only it's no surprise they can be easily bought off.

Career politicians some of these guys. No loyalty or sense of integrity.

Which is to be expected from most politicians anyway, so I'm not really surprised.

You just have to remember who these guys are and try to make your vote count wherever possible.

These guys might even actually be Democrats that run under a Republican ticket. Political plants.

I've seen this first hand in Scotland where people who are SNP have got involved with the Labour Party and the Scottish Greens to push independence from the UK and try and set the narrative from those parties too, to make it look like politically Scotland is one big pro-Indi super state by infiltrating other parties and trying to make them pro-Indi. It's pretty obvious what's going on.

Can I trust Fox News?

Let's see what infrastructure Biden goes after in Michigan, Detroit or Flint River.

When you see the way some members of the Republican party would act with Trump, undermining him and essentially being everything but Democrat in name only it's no surprise they can be easily bought off.

Which is to be expected from most politicians anyway, so I'm not really surprised.

You just have to remember who these guys are and try to make your vote count wherever possible.

These guys might even actually be Democrats that run under a Republican ticket. Political plants.

I've seen this first hand in Scotland where people who are SNP have got involved with the Labour Party and the Scottish Greens to push independence from the UK and try and set the narrative from those parties too, to make it look like politically Scotland is one big pro-Indi super state by infiltrating other parties and trying to make them pro-Indi. It's pretty obvious what's going on.

The majority of politicians here are career leeches. They have three goals in mind.

1. Get elected.
2. Get stinking rich.
3. Keep getting elected until they have to be placed on life support'

True story.

Until the means of the election fraud are outed, busted, and removed from the process, votes do not matter. 2020 proved that. First is busting the fraud. Second is getting after the traitors like Raffensberger....

The majority of politicians here are career leeches. They have three goals in mind.

1. Get elected.
2. Get stinking rich.
3. Keep getting elected until they have to be placed on life support'

True story.

Some like Biden never get busted.

Duncan Hunter gets busted for nothing right before an election.

The "they are just about money" is again misdiagnosing the GOP. These people are Zionist traitors, and attempting to spin that truth into mushy bullshit will fail to solve the problem....

Can I trust Fox News?

Michigan and Georgia, among others, are going to be audited, and your preacher is a fool if he believes that.

Real America's voice has preachers on Sunday.

One floppy eared curly haired guy, brooks or some other clearly jewish name, told his audience that the election was just like a baseball game where the ump made a bad call, and everything will be just fine with Biden.... And "we'll get 'em next time" with the same fraud mechanism in place.

Judaism hates freedom and small government. It loves control with big government, which is why it has been with the democrats since before Jew fraud of a Christian Jefferson DAVIS.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back