Michelle Obama's Secret Trip

Michelle Obama s secret Aspen ski trip revealed Daily Mail Online

Michelle Antoinette once again proving that black vacations matter

Wonder how much we paid for the outfits?

-Geaux

-----------------------

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

Black people are allowed on ski slopes?

No wonder conservatives are outraged

Vacation-gate continues unabated into yet another tragedy filled year.

I hear that the Obumbers fuel there jets with the souls of Republicans who were "taken out" by Hillary while she was PMSing.

did you bother to read the article?

Barack was in California golfing. Moochelle in Aspen on a separate jet.

others waited at accident scene while royalty jumped line
Is this the part where I am supposed to assume the OP from a rightwing propaganda site has any credibility?

Is this the part where I am supposed to assume the OP from a rightwing propaganda site has any credibility?
Michelle Obama s secret Aspen ski trip revealed after her motorcade was allowed to sneak around a car accident - Colorado Newsday

In today's dollars, the Reagan's spent much more. So did the Bushes and GeoW continues to cost us more than any other x-prez but they're given a pass.

Every other president and his family has taken vacations, but according to the RWs, the Obamas shouldn't.

As usual, this is a non-story but I hope they enjoyed themselves.

Michelle Obama s secret Aspen ski trip revealed after her motorcade was allowed to sneak around a car accident - Colorado Newsday

Ummmmmmmm.......rightwing outrage is now built around an accident where nobody was injured?

Ummmmmmmm.......rightwing outrage is now built around an accident where nobody was injured?

Presidential security is extremely important, presidents and their family's should never be allowed to "stand in line" or sit in stopped traffic. It makes them easy targets for an assassination attempt.

I guess if we followed stricter guidelines during Lincoln's tenure, he would not have been murdered while left unguarded.

Presidential security is extremely important, presidents and their family's should never be allowed to "stand in line" or sit in stopped traffic. It makes them easy targets for an assassination attempt.

I guess if we followed stricter guidelines during Lincoln's tenure, he would not have been murdered while left unguarded.

Very true

The security of the first family takes precedence over an accident with no injuries.....no matter how much conservatives would like to see harm come to them

Very true

The security of the first family takes precedence over an accident with no injuries.....no matter how much conservatives would like to see harm come to them

I seriously doubt conservatives would actually wish ill will upon the postus, no matter WHAT they infer on-line.

Well worth the cost just to watch you kkk slime head's exploding.

Very true

I seriously doubt conservatives would actually wish ill will upon the postus, no matter WHAT they infer on-line.

I disagree. We see it all the time - that their hatred for Obama is far more important than any concern or sense of patriotism they have for their country.

speaking of "Skinny Jeans", a few weeks ago i saw a well endowed female wearing them, there was a seam that run from the rear waistband to the front.., it was easy to see that she clearly had lips and cheeks. :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:

Forum List

Back