Michelle Obama's Secret Trip

Very true

The security of the first family takes precedence over an accident with no injuries.....no matter how much conservatives would like to see harm come to them

I seriously doubt conservatives would actually wish ill will upon the postus, no matter WHAT they infer on-line.

Why would they want them exposed to possible gunfire? Do they want assassins to have a better chance?

Exactly what I was thinking, he is golfing in Palm Springs and she is skiing in Aspen. The National Enquirer might be onto something. Divorce after his term is up??? [emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An auto accident closed the road and the Queen didn't want to wait? Waiting is for the plebeians and not the ruling elite.

An auto accident closed the road and the Queen didn't want to wait? Waiting is for the plebeians and not the ruling elite.

If you were the secret service in charge of her safety.......would you want her sitting in traffic for an hour?

Exactly what I was thinking, he is golfing in Palm Springs and she is skiing in Aspen. The National Enquirer might be onto something. Divorce after his term is up??? [emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Though they could be another Hillary and Bill. They serve each others purposes and will stay together because the benefits outweigh the alternative.

Black people are allowed on ski slopes?

No wonder conservatives are outraged

did you bother to read the article?

Barack was in California golfing. Moochelle in Aspen on a separate jet.

others waited at accident scene while royalty jumped line
Is this the part where I am supposed to assume the OP from a rightwing propaganda site has any credibility?
Michelle Obama s secret Aspen ski trip revealed after her motorcade was allowed to sneak around a car accident - Colorado Newsday

Well worth the cost just to watch you kkk slime head's exploding.

because criticizing the use of 2 jets and security teams has got to be racist

Black people are allowed on ski slopes?

No wonder conservatives are outraged

did you bother to read the article?

Barack was in California golfing. Moochelle in Aspen on a separate jet.

others waited at accident scene while royalty jumped line
Is this the part where I am supposed to assume the OP from a rightwing propaganda site has any credibility?
Michelle Obama s secret Aspen ski trip revealed after her motorcade was allowed to sneak around a car accident - Colorado Newsday

Well worth the cost just to watch you kkk slime head's exploding.

because criticizing the use of 2 jets and security teams has got to be racist

You think security teams should take the bus?

Very true

The security of the first family takes precedence over an accident with no injuries.....no matter how much conservatives would like to see harm come to them

I seriously doubt conservatives would actually wish ill will upon the postus, no matter WHAT they infer on-line.

Why would they want them exposed to possible gunfire? Do they want assassins to have a better chance?

were they in Aspen or Chicago?

Very true

were they in Aspen or Chicago?

You tell me

You are the one bitching about her security

Forum List

Back