Michelle Obama Worried Liberals Too Stupid, Too Dependent To Vote?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
J.J. Jackson (Bio and Archives) Saturday, October 27, 2012 @ Michelle Obama Worried Liberals Too Stupid, Too Dependent To Vote?

It’s a hard life being a liberal. You apparently don’t know how to do anything. Worse, not knowing how to do anything prohibits you from voting for your fellow liberals. Don’t take my word for it. Just ask Michelle Obama.

In an impassioned plea to her husband’s base, Michelle laid out all the reason why liberal loyalists had to get out early to vote:

“You wake up on Election Day – you might have a cold, babysitter gets sick, it’s raining, car broke down, I mean I could go on – toilet overflowing. There are so many ways to mess up a day when you don’t have a lot of time.”

Gee, it almost sounds like Michelle Obama is worried that God has it in for her husband. What with all these potential calamities she envisions befalling his minions. Damn that evil God person ... Michelle always knew He was an evil Republican!

More @ link :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Michelle Obama also said on your way out to vote eat some carrots.

What a moron.

Do you know why people don't eat carrots cuz the suck unless you dip them in ranch dressing to kill the flavor.

What a moron.

Do you know why people don't eat carrots cuz the suck unless you dip them in ranch dressing to kill the flavor.

I kinda like carrots.

Especially when they are slathered in blue cheese dressing.

J.J. Jackson (Bio and Archives) Saturday, October 27, 2012 @ Michelle Obama Worried Liberals Too Stupid, Too Dependent To Vote?

It’s a hard life being a liberal. You apparently don’t know how to do anything. Worse, not knowing how to do anything prohibits you from voting for your fellow liberals. Don’t take my word for it. Just ask Michelle Obama.

In an impassioned plea to her husband’s base, Michelle laid out all the reason why liberal loyalists had to get out early to vote:

“You wake up on Election Day – you might have a cold, babysitter gets sick, it’s raining, car broke down, I mean I could go on – toilet overflowing. There are so many ways to mess up a day when you don’t have a lot of time.”

Gee, it almost sounds like Michelle Obama is worried that God has it in for her husband. What with all these potential calamities she envisions befalling his minions. Damn that evil God person ... Michelle always knew He was an evil Republican!

I believe that is called Murphy's Law, not God's Gonna Trip You up Law, God said to leave him alone.

What a moron.

i likes em just fine plain, just pulled from the soil, now that's good eatin'

She forgot to tell them thar college students not to drink too much the night before as they might end up being too hungover to get up.
The speech was delivered at a university.
Which is more likely for a college student to have, children or a hangover?

She is a really good first lady. Ann Romney would make a horrible first lady. She seems very bitchy to me. Thank God it will never happen.

Forum List

Back