Michelle Obama declares that parents feed their children "crap" and that govt must step in

Just pointing out that the Conservative nut job OP lied to you in his headline.

Not that any Conservatives will care that he lied.

Apparently not just whites but pretty much most Berkeley snowflakes.
Minorities know which party is full of racists. Not the one with 44% of minority conventioneers, the one with 1%. DUHHHHH.

yea, the party with 44 percent minority is the one with the racist legacy of perpetuating slavery and fighting against civil rights.
That's nuts. Where have you been the last 50 years, superdupe? Southern racist conservatives have been ALL New BS GOP for 35 years...

Robert Byrd was a Democrat
Exception that proves the rule...and changed 90%, lived a long time...

And you people stood by him and the LBJ plan.

It's the classic liberal protection racket. Tell a lie about the public, show your contempt for them, and then announce that the government must step in to make it all better.

---------------------------------------------------

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

DARLENE SUPERVILLE
Associated Press 3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.
You still paying attention to her? Jeez. Ever wonder what having a life would be like?

“Having a life” includes not letting fools like Michelle Obama get away with unjustly criticizing others.

You think everyone should accept what she says without challenge? I don't.

Someone, perhaps you, will volunteer to tell HER to get a life. She is no longer first lady; she is not an authority on childhood nutrition; she is not smarter than the rest of us and she needs to shut her mouth.

Michelle's problem is that she doesn't understand that things that end up in the garbage can have no nutritional value (not to mention the fact that over $1 billion food-dollars are wasted each year). There are tens of millions of Americans that know how to prepare food that is both nutritious and palatable (what, you don't?). Unfortunately, Michelle is not in that group. Her own personal agenda and personal preferences mean more to her than the welfare of the children. Tell Michelle to go to Hell. Do it for the children.

Minorities know which party is full of racists. Not the one with 44% of minority conventioneers, the one with 1%. DUHHHHH.

yea, the party with 44 percent minority is the one with the racist legacy of perpetuating slavery and fighting against civil rights.
That's nuts. Where have you been the last 50 years, superdupe? Southern racist conservatives have been ALL New BS GOP for 35 years...

Robert Byrd was a Democrat
Exception that proves the rule...and changed 90%, lived a long time...

And you people stood by him and the LBJ plan.
The Great Society was working until Nixon and the GOP cut it to shreds, no matter what the OLD southerner's language was you've been brainwashed with...

Forum List

Back