Michelle Obama calls Jimmy Kimmel "obsessed" & "sick" after he asks her: "when Obama killed Bin Laden, did you make love that night to celebrate?"

Screen-Shot-2017-10-11-at-10.52.04-AM.jpg

Kimmel has been a good warrior for the left, so they forgave his misogyny.

Jimmy the “ Knish” Schmel is the main reason why many folks utterly disdain and hate the Jews
Too bad his grand parents got out of Poland

If this jimmy Kimmel actually asked this question of Mrs. Obama, he is totally sick and demented. For decades right-wingers have disrespected normal people and their sexual relations with each other. I would never, ever ask any First Lady about her sex life with her husband. Relationships between people are entitled to dignity and respect from outsiders. I am appalled that such a question would be asked of anyone.

Kimmel's query was beyond the pale, but I'm still surprised that Big Mike Obama had the sense to call him out for his obsession with sodomy.

Someone needs to start asking Obama, Bush, etc how it is that they are even able to sleep knowing all the innocent lives their actions have taken.

I couldn't imagine being able to stay in the same room with these guys let alone anything else.

If this jimmy Kimmel actually asked this question of Mrs. Obama, he is totally sick and demented. For decades right-wingers have disrespected normal people and their sexual relations with each other. I would never, ever ask any First Lady about her sex life with her husband. Relationships between people are entitled to dignity and respect from outsiders. I am appalled that such a question would be asked of anyone.
.......left wingers have disrespected everyone that doesn't agree with their stupidshit

Kimmel and me have something in common. A person would only ask a question like that to someone they have no respect for. Kimmel no doubt has little respect for Michelle and neither do I.

Republicans: Kimmel is sick to say such a thing....but you know how those Jews are.......

Also Republicans: Michelle is a man, her husband is gay and their kids are stolen

Don Jr: this is the worst 60 days in the history of American politics

Kimmel: name 10 presidents!

Republicans: Kimmel is sick to say such a thing....but you know how those Jews are.......

Also Republicans: Michelle is a man, her husband is gay and their kids are stolen
The point is, the Night time talk show shift of the deep state pretends to be comedians. Now that they have complete power they can be generous to bring a little sarcasm to their Prog brothers and sisters. Kimmel was just stating what the pecking order is also.

What a sick man,....sadly, so many Dembot voters go to him for news

Forum List

Back