Michelle Malkin Calls Conservative Partiot Dan Crenshaw A Globalist

He is an idiot for attacking Lin Wood. As if former Democrat voters/donors can’t be red-pilled.
I think both crenshaw and maulkin should tone down the rhetoric

but in this case crenshaw started it

he should have just respectfully disagreed with woods instead of attacking him personally

Crenshaw did it for a good reason and Woods and Powell deserve all the slap downs that are coming if the Senate falls into the hands of the Democrats...

No damn way you tell the GOP base to stay home because the election is rigged!
No one is telling the GOP base to “stay home”.

He is an idiot for attacking Lin Wood. As if former Democrat voters/donors can’t be red-pilled.
I think both crenshaw and maulkin should tone down the rhetoric

but in this case crenshaw started it

he should have just respectfully disagreed with woods instead of attacking him personally

Crenshaw did it for a good reason and Woods and Powell deserve all the slap downs that are coming if the Senate falls into the hands of the Democrats...

No damn way you tell the GOP base to stay home because the election is rigged!
No one is telling the GOP base to “stay home”.

You better tell Powell that because she sure the fuck has been telling the GOP not to vote because it is rigged, so either you are lying or ignoring what is being said!

to stick with my earlier football analogy......
We have instant replay in football

if the video shows numerous bad calls that made it impossible for the losing team to compete we might look behind the curtain for illegal gambling influence

the tolerance for voter fraud in our elections should be zero

because even a little taints the outcome

Crenshaw did it in the wrong way by attacking woods personally instead of refuting woods’ argument

I like crenshaw but he may have been led astray in this instance by the lib politics of personal destruction

to stick with my earlier football analogy......
We have instant replay in football

if the video shows numerous bad calls that made it impossible for the losing team to compete we might look behind the curtain for illegal gambling influence

the tolerance for voter fraud in our elections should be zero

because even a little taints the outcome
No, there are not any numerous bad calls......

Because whenever "your team" challenges a call...they lose.....they lose so bad that the refs tell them to pick that red flag back up and hush.....

Just because folks like you are at home yelling at the TV screen, pissed that their team loss, doesn't mean it was because of "bad calls"

And what makes it even worse -- they are losing a game that they themselves wrote the rules for...

Because whenever "your team" challenges a call...they lose.....they lose so bad that the refs tell them to pick that red flag back up and hush.....
Because there no instant replay with irrefutsble visual evidence that the pinhead judges cannot ignore

Forum List

Back