Michelle Breaks Illinois Election Laws

First Black Panthers and then Michele Obama

What more does the right wingnuts need?

First Black Panthers and then Michele Obama

What more does the right wingnuts need?
Asshole like you to get ther fuck out of my country before you do it any more harm. Need help? I will be more than happy to drag you to the border and plant a size 12 to give you some lift to fly out of here.

she engaged in a conversation , ham handed, dumb but......well. she didn't think.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. At least not for any of us!

I know, but dude. if she had a history of this, I'd say bang her out...but.

Annnnd if a cop catches you doing 75 in a 25 is he supposed to consider your history of traffic violations.

Actually, horrible example, b/c most cops do just that. Nevermind, carry on.... :eusa_whistle:

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. At least not for any of us!

Annnnd if a cop catches you doing 75 in a 25 is he supposed to consider your history of traffic violations.

Actually, horrible example, b/c most cops do just that. Nevermind, carry on.... :eusa_whistle:

Only if you have tits. My man boobs don't count, sadly :(

I once got out of a ticket from a female cop by flirting a little :)

True story.

Well At least I tell myself that is why she let me off for 78 in a 65 :)

I once got out of a ticket from a female cop by flirting a little :)

True story.

Well At least I tell myself that is why she let me off for 78 in a 65 :)
I tried flirting, but I don't think he liked it. I got a court date instead.:evil:

I don't know if Michelle Obama broke the law or not BUT I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night!

she engaged in a conversation , ham handed, dumb but......well. she didn't think.

She's a lawyer. Her husband has been in politics of one sort or another, how long? That law is posted on the door and on the walls of boards of election and all polling places in IL, including signs with the law, 100 ft from polling areas.

I'm no Obama supporter, but I'm sorry, this is just plain stupid and a waste of bandwidth.

Seeing as how anything and everything she says is political these days, I suppose those who claim she broke the law think they should put a muzzle on her before she enters a precinct.

This is about on the lines of arresting a woman for falling asleep under a hair dryer in Florida!

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

or a Florida married couple for having oral sex.

Oral sex is illegal.

or arresting a man for kissing his wife's breasts.

You may not kiss your wife’s breasts.

Dumb Laws in Florida. Crazy Florida Laws. We have weird laws, strange laws, and just plain crazy laws!

Hell, reading some of those stupid laws, I have to confess that I am a bonafide criminal! :lol:

Forgive me, but I am not going to scream for the arrest of Michelle Obama because she happened to mention her husband in a polling place.

Immie

I hear Michelle Obama once sampled a grape at the supermarket, one stinking grape. And she didn't pay for it. Let's release the hounds!

I'm no Obama supporter, but I'm sorry, this is just plain stupid and a waste of bandwidth.

Seeing as how anything and everything she says is political these days, I suppose those who claim she broke the law think they should put a muzzle on her before she enters a precinct.

This is about on the lines of arresting a woman for falling asleep under a hair dryer in Florida!

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

Oral sex is illegal.

Dumb Laws in Florida. Crazy Florida Laws. We have weird laws, strange laws, and just plain crazy laws!

Hell, reading some of those stupid laws, I have to confess that I am a bonafide criminal! :lol:

Forgive me, but I am not going to scream for the arrest of Michelle Obama because she happened to mention her husband in a polling place.

Immie

You kissed your wife's breasts? You social degenerate!:drillsergeant:

Immie

You kissed your wife's breasts? You social degenerate!:drillsergeant:

Yeah! Terrible me. As soon as they arrest Mrs. Obama, I will go turn myself in at the nearest police station. :lol:

Oh shit! What's the penalty for this one?!!!

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.

Immie

Last edited:

Oral sex is illegal.

Immie

Yes....let's bend the rules for these people so they can pass out pamphlets and such to people in line.

There is a reason for the law. Pooh poohing it means that you really don't care if a law is broken...unless it directly effects your rights.

Well the right to a fair election effects you whether you understand that or not. I think everyone should be counted only once and that a picture ID should be provided before you can vote. Playing around with the election process is a serious matter.

Forum List

Back