Michele Obama's patient dumping scandal

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
So what did happen with this? It's blacked out as effectively as that ridiculous Harvard thesis she wrote, that established that people's behavior reflects the group of people they spend the most time with!

Written in good, solid, 5th grade English I might add.

"The First Lady helped create a notorious program that dumped poor patients on community hospitals, yet the national media ignore the story. Imagine if her husband were a Republican.

The University of Chicago Medical Center has received a good deal of justly opprobrious press over its policy of "redirecting" low-income patients to community hospitals while reserving its own beds for well-heeled patients requiring highly profitable procedures. Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement[FONT=times new roman,times] suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor."
[/FONT]

Archived-Articles: Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme

The left wing media blacked it out..but We'll be hearing lots on it next year.

So what did happen with this? It's blacked out as effectively as that ridiculous Harvard thesis she wrote, that established that people's behavior reflects the group of people they spend the most time with!

Oh my God....we are all turning into rdean....AAAAAAHHHHHH!

"The First Lady helped create a notorious program that dumped poor patients on community hospitals, yet the national media ignore the story. Imagine if her husband were a Republican.

The University of Chicago Medical Center has received a good deal of justly opprobrious press over its policy of "redirecting" low-income patients to community hospitals while reserving its own beds for well-heeled patients requiring highly profitable procedures. Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement[FONT=times new roman,times] suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor."
[/FONT]

Riiiiiiight. She graduated Magna cum Laude, and writes in good, solid 5th grade English. And we should believe it was her paper - why, exactly?

I thought she went to Princeton.

Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson

Days before he launched his campaign for the presidency, Barack H. Obama gave Law School professor David B. Wilkins ’77 a heads up: one of the professor’s favorite students might be heading to the White House.

But that favorite student wouldn’t be Barack. It’d be Michelle R. Obama, his wife.

The presidential hopeful graduated magna cum laude from the Law School in 1991; his wife earned the degree three years earlier.

Wiki *with citations*

Michelle was inspired to follow her brother to Princeton University;[5] he graduated in 1983. At Princeton, she challenged the teaching methodology for French because she felt that it should be more conversational.[21] As part of her requirements for graduation, she wrote a thesis entitled "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community."[22][23] "I remember being shocked," she says, "by college students who drove BMWs. I didn't even know parents who drove BMWs."[20] While at Princeton, she got involved with the Third World Center (now known as the Carl A. Fields Center), an academic and cultural group that supported minority students, running their day care center which also included after school tutoring.[24] Robinson majored in sociology and minored in African American studies and graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1985.[4][25] She earned her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School in 1988.[26] At Harvard she participated in demonstrations advocating the hiring of professors who were members of minorities[27] and worked for the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, assisting low-income tenants with housing cases.[28] She is the third First Lady with a postgraduate degree, after her two immediate predecessors, Hillary Rodham Clinton and Laura Bush.[29] In July 2008, Obama accepted the invitation to become an honorary member of the 100-year-old black sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha, which had no active undergraduate chapter at Princeton when she attended.[30]

[/FONT]

Riiiiiiight. She graduated Magna cum Laude, and writes in good, solid 5th grade English. And we should believe it was her paper - why, exactly?

Really? Academic achievement excuses its content because...of its prestigious.

The left ridiculed Bush because of his college grades, but Obama won't even allow the public to view his grades.

Hell, President Obama was the first black editor of the Harvard Law review, and his first action as president was to ensure that no one could read them.

But I'm sure, please correct me if I'm wrong, you were obsessing about the Bush-Nazi family connections and droning on about how much of a lack-luster student Bush was. Shit, Bush didn't even deserve to attend Ivy League school because of his family connections.

Could you imagine Bush signing an executive order that sealed so much of his past? Executive Order 13489 on Presidential Records

We perhaps will never know what Obama's college grades were, it took two years to get his birth certificate. But Bush...he was secretive. :lol::lol::lol:

The University of Chicago Medical Center has received a good deal of justly opprobrious press over its policy of "redirecting" low-income patients to community hospitals while reserving its own beds for well-heeled patients requiring highly profitable procedures. Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement[FONT=times new roman,times] suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor." [/FONT]

I don't care if you believe it or not. I saw it, it was hers, she owned it, it wasn't a secret. And mysteriously, it's no longer available.

It was a piece of crap....

I'm confused. Wasn't the thread topic the patient dumping thing Michelle Obama helped come up with, and not what grade level she wrote a college thesis at?

Ok, Princeton.

I'll have to look for the paper again. It really is a peach.

The University of Chicago Medical Center has received a good deal of justly opprobrious press over its policy of "redirecting" low-income patients to community hospitals while reserving its own beds for well-heeled patients requiring highly profitable procedures. Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement[FONT=times new roman,times] suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor." [/FONT]

I don't care if you believe it or not. I saw it, it was hers, she owned it, it wasn't a secret. And mysteriously, it's no longer available.

Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide - Jeffrey Ressner - POLITICO.com
http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_1-251.pdf
http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_26-501.pdf
http://www.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_51-751.pdf
http://dyn.politico.com/pdf/080222_MOPrincetonThesis_76-981.pdf

A wonderful paper that explains to everybody that hey, you're more comfortable with people the more time you spend with them.

BRILLIANT, MICHELLE! The world is now a better place.

Affirmative action.

She knew she got into Princeton because of her color, and oddly, that made her mad.

I'm gonna go with "If you get to take a pass on the president's birth certificate, I get to do the same with the FLOTUS' alleged papers."

Affirmative action.

She knew she got into Princeton because of her color, and oddly, that made her mad.

Okay, you racist bitch. Back on ignore with your sorry ass.

Forum List

Back