Michele Bachmann "attacked" by 'Mob' in California!

Ah, the exercise of freedom of expression by the eunuch army (biblical) in American voting ranks. Was that my son in the second row?
:gay::thewave::gay:

I prefer the gay "mobs". Right wing mobs threaten, carry guns and insist they speak for "Gawd".

I bet Gawd likes the gays better. Why else did he give them so much talent?

I prefer the gay "mobs". Right wing mobs threaten, carry guns and insist they speak for "Gawd".

I'm prejudiced against All Hostile Mobs. Keep the Peace. ;)

Actually, rdean, God likes every person equally. Some people just haven't figured that one out yet. Take you, for example. :lol:

They look like the fucking Village People

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k[/ame]

Last edited:

Actually, rdean, God likes every person equally. Some people just haven't figured that one out yet. Take you, for example. :lol:

But, but, but right wingers speak for Gawd. They tell us something different.

I think a lot of people who believe in a God haven't figured that out yet either.

I think a lot of people who believe in a God haven't figured that out yet either.

Welcome to the Human Race.:)

But, but, but right wingers speak for Gawd. They tell us something different.
That's just not true, and you know it. Dick Cheney loves his gay daughter, and I love and will stand by my son who has chosen to be gay since his girlfriend dumped him on prom night and broke his heart. It was his way of fighting back. Some right wingers thumb right on past that whole section in the Bible about that army of God's eunuchs who won battles for the A team. :rolleyes:

It's not my fault people who read the old testament (and the new) lack reading comprehension. :)

Forum List

Back