Michael Steele, speechless.....

I wonder how many RWers are going to call out Steele on his prompt usage of the Race Card.

I wonder how many RWers are going to call out Steele on his prompt usage of the Race Card.

The sad part is that he's actually correct about him and obama having a 'narrower margin', all things being equal. In this particular case, though, race has nothing to do with the legitimate criticism of GOP spending.

The sad part is that he's actually correct about him and obama having a 'narrower margin', all things being equal. In this particular case, though, race has nothing to do with the legitimate criticism of GOP spending.

We all know race only matters when Democrats overspend.

None, because they're convince that only liberal blacks play the race card. Rwers have an unofficial policy not to police themselves.

I wonder if they'll start calling him a ******? :eusa_eh:

They probably did when that whole controversy between him and Limbaugh started and he retracted his statements, but what can you say, house slaves are supposed to know their place and well, Steele was out of line.

leftist liars pretend Steele is the first black to get a Republican job.. Powell and Rice ring any ding dongs?

I'll bet I'm not the only one who remembers all the wingnut woohooing and cheering when Steele got the job.
:lol:

I remember RGS being incensed about this...he was convinced Steele only got the job because he was black. I suspect the same.

Regardless, Steele has been an idiot all along but it looks like they are stuck with him. Because they're afraid of looking racist. bwahahahaha!

I remember when the cons were all excited about Steele. I also remember having fun posting this from Steele, something he said not long before he got the RNC job:

Former Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael Steele (R) said Monday that conservatives need to “wake up” and realize they need moderate Republicans to help rebuild the party.

“They have been beating me upside the head with it and let me give it to you straight on,” Steele said of conservatives during an interview with the Christian Broadcast Network.

“Wake up people. I mean what are you going to do? Are you going to kick these folks out of the party? I have watched this party self-disintegrate for the last four or five years. I’ve watched this party isolate itself from itself.”

Steele, who is campaigning to be chairman of the Republican National Committee, insisted that Republicans have “a unique opportunity to build a relationship or a bridge between the conservatives and the moderates in our party.”

“We have to elect moderates in the party,” he added.

Steele to conservatives: 'Wake up people' - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

And of course I got nothing but shit from the Steele loving wingnuts lololol

This had to happen, sooner or later. Steele is doing what all good repugs do, "It ain't my fault, it's because _________________________________(insert reason)".

Race has nothing to do with the current problems at the R.N.C. and everything to do with Steele. He is the man in charge and screwed the pooch, big time.

It was Steele that billed the R.N.C. for millions of dollars for the use of private jets and limos. Steele didn't bill the R.N.C. because he was black, he billed the R.N.C. because he is Chairman and could get away with it.

Some fool at the R.N.C. actually accepted the expence's for the Voyure Club in West Hollywood. Who ever that fool was, or is works for the R.N.C. and Steele is the Chair of the R.N.C. Some idiot actually booze to the office expenses account (the booze came from a local store), who ever that idiot is, works for the R.N.C. and Steele is the Chair of the R.N.C.

Steele, as the man most responsible as Chairman, set the tone for those who worked for him. Money donated to the R.N.C. was used for purposes other than Repug Campaigns or Re-Election Committee's. Steele is the man that allowed it, Steele is man responsible and Steele should be the man held accountable for those actions.

You're just pissed cuz he stole that line from the left and y'all think it still works for you.

Ain't that the truth.

What's so funny about this is that the OP is playing the race card in several other threads for the same exact reason. The Tea Parties are protesting overspending. So naturally, they are racist. Steele does the same thing, and it's the biggest outrage.

Steele has alot to answer for, as well he should, but stop the freakin double standard people. Be consistant. Stop being so blatantly dishonest.

Gotcha politics is so stupid. How about we apply the same standard to people no matter what the political party? If someone is dishonest, be upset with them. If someone is criminal, arrest them. If someone is using diversionary tactics, have the intellectual honesty to say so and get back on to the issues.

So Avatar...what are your thoughts on this, this...Steele then?

This had to happen, sooner or later. Steele is doing what all good repugs do, "It ain't my fault, it's because _________________________________(insert reason)".

Race has nothing to do with the current problems at the R.N.C. and everything to do with Steele. He is the man in charge and screwed the pooch, big time.

It was Steele that billed the R.N.C. for millions of dollars for the use of private jets and limos. Steele didn't bill the R.N.C. because he was black, he billed the R.N.C. because he is Chairman and could get away with it.

Some fool at the R.N.C. actually accepted the expence's for the Voyure Club in West Hollywood. Who ever that fool was, or is works for the R.N.C. and Steele is the Chair of the R.N.C. Some idiot actually booze to the office expenses account (the booze came from a local store), who ever that idiot is, works for the R.N.C. and Steele is the Chair of the R.N.C.

Steele, as the man most responsible as Chairman, set the tone for those who worked for him. Money donated to the R.N.C. was used for purposes other than Repug Campaigns or Re-Election Committee's. Steele is the man that allowed it, Steele is man responsible and Steele should be the man held accountable for those actions.

When his sorry azz blames Boooooooooooooooooooosh we'll loan him to you.

Forum List

Back