Michael Moore calls for Starbucks boycott

I think I will go there and buy a cofevee
6 dollars for a 50 cent coffee lol

Fuck that stupidity

well, if you're too poor to afford the .50 cent coffee at the $6 price, then don't go to Starbucks.

pretty simple ......

I think he's just pointing out the stupidity of it......not that it's unaffordable.
Dont be too hard on him retards can't be faulted for being stupid

Michael Moore hasn't eaten in 17 minutes.

upload_2019-2-1_22-33-9.png

We have our own problems. There is a murmur around that Kasich might jump into the race to F-up Trumps reelection chances. He knows he doesn't have a shot in hell, but if he does do it, it will be out of hatred and spite.
Hatred and spite are the very reasons I think that useless bitch will do it. Kasich is such a little shit.

I think there is some truth to that. I'm a landlord and have never seen the rental market this hot as I have the last five years or so. Not many people are interested in owning a home today. It's kind of like a new trend.

The last apartment I advertised was exactly three years ago. Usually in the winter, you get very few replies because most people move in the spring. However that time, I had over a dozen in my mail the next day; some of them saying they will take the place sight unseen.

In California, they were proposing a rent limit because landlords were taking so much advantage of the market. Unlike when I was younger, the American dream is no longer owning your own house. It's renting now.

I think today's society is more mobile, people are no longer living in the same town their whole lives and working for the same company. One of the things that slowed the recovery from the last election was that people could not go to where the jobs were as they were upside down on their houses and did not want to just walk away. People want the freedom and flexibility to go where they are lead to go or where their job leads them.

Michael Moore Calls for a Starbucks Boycott to Stop Howard Schultz from Running for POTUS

To protest Schultz from running for President.

Now the Dims are eating their own.

Wait what? I’ve been boycotting Starbucks for years now due to their support of leftists and their anti-gun stance. I can’t support anything Moore stands for, wtf am I going to do now?
Keep boycotting Starbucks, but not for the politics. Their coffee is shit.

I'll occasionally buy a coffee at Starbucks if I want a coffee, and I'm close to one. But then I'll just as soon buy a coffee at McDonald's, or any other of the million places close to me that sell coffee.
there is this place that sells wonderful coffee. A little donut chain....um....Dunkin` something or other. :coffee:

Michael Moore Calls for a Starbucks Boycott to Stop Howard Schultz from Running for POTUS

Howard Shultz isnt the CEO of Starbucks anymore, do you think, the fat one, knows that?

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz assembles an elite PR team as he considers running for president
Former* Starbucks Chairman and CEO Howard Schultz is putting together an elite public relations team as he prepares to release a civic-minded new book and considers running for president in 2020.

*form·er
[ˈfôrmər]
ADJECTIVE
  1. having previously filled a particular role or been a particular thing.

They don’t care. This is about intimidating people into never going against the Agenda. These are Social Justice Terrorists that won’t hesitate to bully people or destroy their lives, even if they are totally innocent. What is important is rallying their batshit crazy base and making anyone who dare show a contrary opinion to pay for it, as well as anyone associated with their target.

As a big, friendly black guy said as we were enthusing about it, "Wawa's da bomb!"

Starbucks better watch their backs. Moore criticized Walmart in Capitalism, and that company has yet to recover.

This is crazy. The libs are boycotting Starbucks over this, but let it slide last year when the chain was refusing to allow black people to use their restrooms unless they bought something? That sounded like Lester Freaking Maddox and the Pickrick in Atlanta.

Personally, I prefer the excellence of Great Value brand coffee and Chase & Sanborn if I am looking to splurge. But I have nothing against Starbucks if that's what others want- $5 is too much for me for a cup of joe.

I think I will go there and buy a cofevee
6 dollars for a 50 cent coffee lol

Fuck that stupidity

Maybe Congress should do something that will help to lower their costs. Like maybe a tax cut. I'm sure that if Starbucks' cost was brought down to 40 cents they'd drop the prices of their coffee dramatically. Why keep the extra profit, right?
It is Starbuck's right to make profit in America, and if liberals are willing to give up their money for a cup of coffee, that is what Makes America Great Again. Do you hate America and what it stands for?

Forum List

Back