Michael Moore and His Take On America and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
DKSuddeth said:
aj, one last time. the republican jewish coalition calls rachel corrie a terrorist supporter protecting terrorist tunnels without any proof of that. Now, if you, in your hatred of all palestinians, simply refuse to see them in any other light than terrorists then all I can tell you is you are as bad as william joyce, atlanta walter, and big D.

Don't ask me for proof if you don't have proof for your side other than hate propaganda about palestinians. All the pictures, statements, and articles mean jack shit when those of us with some sort of sanity know that there are some palestinians who do want peace away from terrorism.

Now, keep up the bullshit with me and find yourself gone. you made your statements and I called you on them. I made mine and you called me on them. This ends it. there will be no more warnings.

Your very correct. There is no more proof needed than can prove my point whether it be actual photographs or anything else.

My point has been made. That is all that need be said....

ajwps said:
Your very correct. There is no more proof needed than can prove my point whether it be actual photographs or anything else.

My point has been made. That is all that need be said....

I told you to let it go, didn't I. take a week to think it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back