Michael Medved - I wish him well

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2013
Washington State
He just announced at 2pm as I was listening that he has throat cancer. He's been having chemo sessions but today will be his last for a while. I'll miss him and wish him well!

Is he still on the air ?

I used to listen to him from about 1998-2002, but then the local station that was carrying him dropped his show. Really miss the guy, and hate to hear about his health issue.
I always thought of him as the most intellectual of all conservative talk show hosts. He was really great !

He's been giving people ear cancer for nearly two decades now. Fair play.

Is he still on the air ?

I used to listen to him from about 1998-2002, but then the local station that was carrying him dropped his show. Really miss the guy, and hate to hear about his health issue.
I always thought of him as the most intellectual of all conservative talk show hosts. He was really great !
He's been on the air all along. He went from KVI to KTTH out of Seattle. Brilliant man, he's a walking encyclopedia. I met him once at a fair at JBLM and while he was on air, bought a book from him and I said thanks. I was on the radio, whoopee.

He can go all day long about American history from memory with some incredible detail. I ccan't say I have agreed with everything he ever said but many times he has changed my opinion on a subject with knowledge and reason. Heard it many times on air too.

Forum List

Back