Michael Jackson Slurred Voice Recording Before his Death

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujy-j3Q-Pr8](Audio) Michael Jackson Slurred Voice Recording Before his Death - YouTube[/ame]

An audio recording from May 10, 2009 of the late entertainer Michael Jackson.

The recording was made by Jackson's physician Conrad Murray and was presented at Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial on September 27, 2011 during the opening statement by prosecuter David Walgren. Also shown during the first day of the trial was a photograph of Michael Jackson's body on a gurney shortly after his death.

In the recording, Michael Jackson is heard with a very slurred and nearly incoherent voice discussing his upcoming "This Is It" tour. Jackson died a month later on June 25, 2009 after suffering cardiact arrest as a result of acute intoxication from the drug Propofol.

(Audio) Michael Jackson Slurred Voice Recording Before his Death - YouTube

An audio recording from May 10, 2009 of the late entertainer Michael Jackson.

The recording was made by Jackson's physician Conrad Murray and was presented at Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial on September 27, 2011 during the opening statement by prosecuter David Walgren. Also shown during the first day of the trial was a photograph of Michael Jackson's body on a gurney shortly after his death.

In the recording, Michael Jackson is heard with a very slurred and nearly incoherent voice discussing his upcoming "This Is It" tour. Jackson died a month later on June 25, 2009 after suffering cardiact arrest as a result of acute intoxication from the drug Propofol.

Well, propofol tends to do that to people. I mean, it's used to put people under general anesthesia for crying out loud.

The Doctor deserves to lose his license for his "off label" use of propofol as a sleep agent. I mean, in Anesthesia land, people are on the monitor when under propofol.

On the other hand, Jackson wasn't a dummy. A reasonable person would probably figure that something that looks like whole milk and is injected into your veins as a sleep aid isn't exactly a good thing.

I just have a little trouble with the "manslaughter" bit when Jackson was a willing participant in Murray's bizarre treatment option.

Forum List

Back