Michael Flynn Jr explains why the Trump team broke with Sidney Powell.

The media is all smoke and mirrors on this.

“I’m going to release the Kraken,” Powell said, according to a YouTube video of the appearance, in which she also claimed that election fraud was “organized and conducted with the help of Silicon Valley people, the big tech companies, the social media and even the media companies.”

The Trump campaign issued a statement Sunday night announcing Sidney Powell is not a member of President Trump’s legal team. The statement was posted online by campaign attorney Jenna Ellis on behalf of lead campaign attorney Rudy Giuliani. Powell had appeared at a campaign legal team press conference earlier this week alongside Giuliani and Ellis.

Sidney is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed the American people of our votes for President Trump and many Republican candidates.

The problem with Sidney's position is the same as it has always been:

She's never been able to back up her big talk. Ever.

Am I the only one that noticed this doesn’t explain anything about why they broke with Powell?
The Dominion case takes longer to prepare and likely won't be complete in a timely manner compared to the equal protection case that is ready now.

Or.....you've just been played again
The software issue isn't really my thing, so I'm simply optimistic but not overly concerned. The equal protection suit is something else and folks would be foolish to dismiss it out of hand.

Am I the only one that noticed this doesn’t explain anything about why they broke with Powell?
The Dominion case takes longer to prepare and likely won't be complete in a timely manner compared to the equal protection case that is ready now.

The software issue isn't really my thing, so I'm simply optimistic but not overly concerned. The equal protection suit is something else and folks would be foolish to dismiss it out of hand.

The equal protection suits fall under the strict scrutiny standards. So you need solid evidence and clear legislative intent.

The suits have neither. Worse, the remedy that is being sought is outrageously disproportionate to the supposed harm. For example, there were two people that claimed they were disenfranchised.

So the remedy sought by Trump's legal team was to invalidate the ENTIRE state's presidential election to remedy an equal protection violation of two people. Demanding that literally millions and millions of votes be tossed out.

That's a tough sell in court.

The equal protection suits fall under the strict scrutiny standards. So you need solid evidence and clear legislative intent.

The suits have neither. Worse, the remedy that is being sought is outrageously disproportionate to the supposed harm. For example, there were two people that claimed they were disenfranchised.

So the remedy sought by Trump's legal team was to invalidate the ENTIRE state's votes to remedy an equal protection violation of two people. Literally millions and millions of votes.

You have it all wrong. It's about election officials telling poll workers to violate state election laws, often at the last minute. That creates a double standard in how ballots were processed, hence the lawsuit. The Constitution is pretty clear on who sets election rules.

So the remedy sought by Trump's legal team was to invalidate the ENTIRE state's votes to remedy an equal protection violation of two people. Literally millions and millions of votes.

You have it all wrong. It's about election officials telling poll workers to violate state election laws, often at the last minute. That creates a double standard in how ballots were processed, hence the lawsuit. The Constitution is pretty clear on who sets election rules.

Those particular lawsuits have universally failed. And if a State Supreme Court doesn't find a violation of their own election law (and hence the legislatures authority).......its highly unlikely the Supreme Court will overturn an election over them.

As most of your 'originalists' are all about the authority to of the State. And they'd literally be overriding the States own judiciary. And its not like the State Legislatures themselves are suing or making the argument that their election laws were violated.

So your best shot.....is a real long shot.

1:35

I think she was let go, because Trump is getting ready to pardon Flynn.

For appearance purposes, TRUMPs lawyer, being Flynn' s lawyer, with him pardoning him, it wouldn't look good.

I don't think Trump gives a fiddler's fuck about how things look. He's literally got nothing to lose.

He dumped Powell because he needed a cut out man. Someone to blame his failures on.

Those particular lawsuits have universally failed. And if a State Supreme Court doesn't find a violation of their own election law (and hence the legislatures authority).......its highly unlikely the Supreme Court will overturn an election over them.

As most of your 'originalists' are all about the authority to of the State. And they'd literally be overriding the States own judiciary. And its not like the State Legislatures themselves are suing or making the argument that their election laws were violated.

So your best shot.....is a real long shot.
Hardly, but we'll see.

The equal protection case is garbage and nonsensical, as has been pointed out by the trial judge.

Giuliani isn't getting to SCOTUS with this case. What he's appealing is the judge's denial of a motion to amend their complaint for a third time because the lawsuit as it stands now is trash. At best, if the case wins at appeal, they have to amend their complaint to get back in front of a trial judge, get a ruling, appeal, get a ruling there and then appeal to SCOTUS.

And this all has to happen in 2 weeks.

It's over guys.

The equal protection case is garbage and nonsensical, as has been pointed out by the trial judge.

Giuliani isn't getting to SCOTUS with this case. What he's appealing is the judge's denial of a motion to amend their complaint for a third time because the lawsuit as it stands now is trash. At best, if the case wins at appeal, they have to amend their complaint to get back in front of a trial judge, get a ruling, appeal, get a ruling there and then appeal to SCOTUS.

It's over guys.
It will get there.

It's over guys.
It will get there.
When are you going to realize this is a press strategy and not a legal strategy?

It's over guys.
It will get there.
When are you going to realize this is a press strategy and not a legal strategy?
My experience is that when liberals are 'certain' of something, the opposite is usually true.

It's over guys.
It will get there.
My experience is that when liberals are 'certain' of something, the opposite is usually true.
Confirmation bias.

Trump’s legal filings betray the strategy.

Hearsay, speculation and no evidence to support such....just one man claiming it, without showing any proof.

And I love how they put it on the fbi to investigate, when it is the AG Barr' s and DOJ' s obligation to ask the fbi to investigate any crimes.... So why hasn't AG Barr done so?

And Georgia did a hand recount of paper ballots, that matched up with the voting machine counts, with the exception of one clerical/human error that was found.... So no dominion shenanigans in Georgia.

New Topics

Forum List

Back