Michael Cohen's daughter says she was taken aback by Trump's behavior toward her father

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

"Trump's attention was diverted to another skirt walking off a tennis court. 'Look at that piece of a--,' Cohen recalls Trump saying, as he whistled and pointed," according to Vanity Fair. "'I would love some of that.' It so happened that Trump was referring to Cohen's then 15-year-old daughter, Samantha."

"Cohen informed Trump of his mistake. 'That's your daughter?' Trump responded. 'When did she get so hot?' When Samantha reached her dad, Trump asked her for a kiss on the cheek, before inquiring, 'When did you get such a beautiful figure?' and warning her that in a few years, he would be dating one of her friends," the magazine reported.

Trump, the evangelicals President of choice. Hes just a paedo isnt he ?

"Trump's attention was diverted to another skirt walking off a tennis court. 'Look at that piece of a--,' Cohen recalls Trump saying, as he whistled and pointed," according to Vanity Fair. "'I would love some of that.' It so happened that Trump was referring to Cohen's then 15-year-old daughter, Samantha."

"Cohen informed Trump of his mistake. 'That's your daughter?' Trump responded. 'When did she get so hot?' When Samantha reached her dad, Trump asked her for a kiss on the cheek, before inquiring, 'When did you get such a beautiful figure?' and warning her that in a few years, he would be dating one of her friends," the magazine reported.

Cohen's daughter? FFS!!

Oh yeah, we believe women.

Yeah, we have in the White House a guy who refers to a 15-year-old girl as a "piece of ass," not knowing that the guy standing next to him was the girl's father. Even if trump didn't know of the family relationship, what the hell was he doing referring to a teenager as a "piece of ass"? There are many decent men in this world. Trump isn't one of them. I wonder how trump was brought up.

New Yorkers have always known he was a perverted fool. He saw himself as a sophisticated playboy, but the public laughed at him and knew the real Donald Trump from regularly reading about him in local gossips columns.

If true, no one would be surprised. And his sheep would defend him forever.

Unconditional adoration and protection of a profoundly damaged buffoon: Trumpism.

It's just a handful of weeks before the most polarizing election of all time and I'm supposed to accept slander as legitimate on faith from people that have a bone to pick with Trump?

;)
Of course not, which is why I specifically began with "if true".

At the same time, accusations will sound more plausible when directed at a person who regularly exhibits behaviors that make them more plausible.

One of the many reasons why most adults know to control their baser instincts as a matter of conducting themselves.

Most well-adjusted, intelligent, self-aware adults, that is.

No?

It's just a handful of weeks before the most polarizing election of all time and I'm supposed to accept slander as legitimate on faith from people that have a bone to pick with Trump?

;)

At the same time, accusations will sound more plausible when directed at a person who regularly exhibits behaviors that make them more plausible.

One of the many reasons why most adults know to control their baser instincts as a matter of conducting themselves.

No?

It very much sounds like somebody took Trump's reputation and tried to build a believable sleaze story, but yes, that was only possible because of his reputation. This is akin to people from Trump's camp all of a sudden remembering more times Biden creeped out some little girl or somebody's wife.

;)

No?

It very much sounds like somebody took Trump's reputation and tried to build a believable sleaze story, but yes, that was only possible because of his reputation. This is akin to people from Trump's camp all of a sudden remembering more times Biden creeped out some little girl or somebody's wife.
Precisely. As I say all the time, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically and transparently similar in their behaviors. Sadly.

the infamous cnn hard to believe that it is not fake news

Yeah, we have in the White House a guy who refers to a 15-year-old girl as a "piece of ass," not knowing that the guy standing next to him was the girl's father. Even if trump didn't know of the family relationship, what the hell was he doing referring to a teenager as a "piece of ass"? There are many decent men in this world. Trump isn't one of them. I wonder how trump was brought up.
were you brought up to believe everything you heard? i would bet not

No Trump isn't a pedo, a 15 year old girl is a young woman and I add in my nation and MANY nations across the European Continent our Age of Consent is 14 years in age.

What a Pedo is is a POS who has a sex thing for CHILDREN, CHILDREN are Classified at those being 12 years old and under and so a CHILD is considered in the ages 0-13 and anything over 14 years in age is considered a young woman or a young male.

WTF I lose my virginity at the age of 15 years in age and he was 17 years in age and in my nation like MANY NATIONS across this Continent that was all TOTALLY legal and it's NOTHING to be ashamed of. Sex between a female and a male is NORMAL, it is NORMAL for mid-Teenagers to have raging hormones and want to get it on, it is ALSO normal for Red Blooded Older Males to find YOUNGER females HOT if they are HOT.

The British as we know are Sexually Repressed as are MANY Americans, the British Age of Consent Laws are ABSURD and are partially WHY you have one of the HIGHEST rates of Unwanted Teenage Pregnancy because the Sexually Repressed Middle Aged Older peoples are Prudes with Sex Hang-Ups because when THEY were Teenagers the SAME idiotic Sexually Repressed laws were also in place.

We ALL know that Leftists aka Communists ONLY think it's NORMAL for older Homosexual MEN to have sex with YOUNG TEENAGE MALES, which is WHY Leftists aka Communists are so consumed with DECRIMINALISING DEVIANT SEX involving ONLY Older Homos with what do those Older Homo Perverts call them, Twinkies I think they call them.

IF The Donald was NOT a Red Blooded Male but was a raging Homosexual PERVERT commenting on a 15 years in age BOYS ass that he would like a part of ALL the Leftists aka Communists would SUPPORT him, they would think it was GREAT, BUT because The Donald is a NORMAL Red Blooded Male who is attracted to HOT GIRLS you think he's some type of weirdo.

No Trump isn't a pedo, a 15 year old girl is a young woman and I add in my nation and MANY nations across the European Continent our Age of Consent is 14 years in age.

What a Pedo is is a POS who has a sex thing for CHILDREN, CHILDREN are Classified at those being 12 years old and under and so a CHILD is considered in the ages 0-13 and anything over 14 years in age is considered a young woman or a young male.

WTF I lose my virginity at the age of 15 years in age and he was 17 years in age and in my nation like MANY NATIONS across this Continent that was all TOTALLY legal and it's NOTHING to be ashamed of. Sex between a female and a male is NORMAL, it is NORMAL for mid-Teenagers to have raging hormones and want to get it on, it is ALSO normal for Red Blooded Older Males to find YOUNGER females HOT if they are HOT.

The British as we know are Sexually Repressed as are MANY Americans, the British Age of Consent Laws are ABSURD and are partially WHY you have one of the HIGHEST rates of Unwanted Teenage Pregnancy because the Sexually Repressed Middle Aged Older peoples are Prudes with Sex Hang-Ups because when THEY were Teenagers the SAME idiotic Sexually Repressed laws were also in place.

We ALL know that Leftists aka Communists ONLY think it's NORMAL for older Homosexual MEN to have sex with YOUNG TEENAGE MALES, which is WHY Leftists aka Communists are so consumed with DECRIMINALISING DEVIANT SEX involving ONLY Older Homos with what do those Older Homo Perverts call them, Twinkies I think they call them.

IF The Donald was NOT a Red Blooded Male but was a raging Homosexual PERVERT commenting on a 15 years in age BOYS ass that he would like a part of ALL the Leftists aka Communists would SUPPORT him, they would think it was GREAT, BUT because The Donald is a NORMAL Red Blooded Male who is attracted to HOT GIRLS you think he's some type of weirdo.
But trump wasnt 17. He was probably in his 40s,50s or 60s. That is epstein territory.

'Show me who your friends are and I'll show you who you are'. The point is the people that trump has as friends and business associates. Many of have them been to jail, pardoned, awaiting trial, on and on. We've never had such a criminal low life in the white house like this, although Nixon gave it a good run. Trump runs his operation like the mafia although the mafia doesn't have the protections he has.

Forum List

Back