Michael Brown’s father, Ferguson activists demand $20M from BLM

Ferguson is America. the racial oppression that happens there in that city happens everywhere in America

sometimes racism in the law is so obvious that it spits in your face. in some states (including Florida and Pennsylvania) the law allows blacks to be given extra points on IQ tests, just so that they can be executed

anxiety about black men has created the harshest punishment regime in the history of the world, my friends

sometimes racism in the law is so obvious that it spits in your face. in some states (including Florida and Pennsylvania) the law allows blacks to be given extra points on IQ tests, just so that they can be executed

anxiety about black men has created the harshest punishment regime in the history of the world, my friends
Wow, I hadn't heard that African-Americans get extra points on IQ test....that is racist....do you have the code section providing for that in those states? I assume it's not just for Cap Murder charges, is it for anything the IQ test is used for? and why do those states require an IQ test to be executed?

I know plenty of really smart African-Americans, I think it's totally racist to give them an unfair advantage on IG test...moreover such laws lead to more racism, it gives successful African-Americans a stigma among many...the "well you only got her because you're black etc etc"

Last edited:

Wow, I hadn't heard that African-Americans get extra points on IG test....that is racist....do you have the code section providing for that in those states? I assume it's not just for Cap Murder charges, is it for anything the IQ test is used for? and why do those states require an IQ test to be executed?

I know plenty of really smart African-Americans, I think it's totally racist to give them an unfair advantage on IG test...moreover such laws lead to more racism, it gives successful African-Americans a stigma among many...the "well you only got her because you're black etc etc"
my bro is a cop. he says that work in places where most street crime is done by black folks gets to you. something happens to people of good will working in such places. after years of police work, officers can't help but be influenced by the cynicicism they feel.

my friends, cops' focus on black men is not racist, but a MENTAL SHORTCUT that is irresistible and maybe even rational that complicates the relationships between police and blacks

Wow, I hadn't heard that African-Americans get extra points on IG test....that is racist....do you have the code section providing for that in those states? I assume it's not just for Cap Murder charges, is it for anything the IQ test is used for? and why do those states require an IQ test to be executed?

my bro is a cop. he says that work in places where most street crime is done by black folks gets to you. something happens to people of good will working in such places. after years of police work, officers can't help but be influenced by the cynicicism they feel.

my friends, cops' focus on black men is not racist, but a MENTAL SHORTCUT that is irresistible and maybe even rational that complicates the relationships between police and blacks
Sure, that maybe true....I am more concerned about these IQ test laws......do you have more information about them?

Sure, that maybe true....I am more concerned about these IQ test laws......do you have more information about them?
the media rarely talks about it...but i did find this article...

EriVP2SWMAIIRSa

EriVP2UXEAI6kcJ

the media rarely talks about it...but i did find this article...

EriVP2SWMAIIRSa

EriVP2UXEAI6kcJ
Gotcha, so they inflate the score, not just for Cap Punishment, in fact the leftist think they are helping by doing it, but in fact it has a gross horrible negative impact....

Forum List

Back