Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

If all the cops in the area are like Ubeda, we know that we can't believe a word of what they say when it comes to protests, that's for damn sure.

And their word on other issues are skeptical at best.
Lol.
So he wears a mask that has the presidents name on it, and now he is the scum of the earth and can’t be trusted?
What a pathetic little piss ant you are, black Jesus.

It's a Covid mask that has the President's name on it and the crazy angry left want's to make a federal case out of it and charge the Officer for supporting the President two weeks before the election. Are we living in crazy times or what?

It's not the crazy left. It's the Police Force holding their members to standards. A Cop operates under a different set of rules than we do. And he crossed two of those lines.

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Politely ask him to change his mask while within the area of the voting location.

Is that enough to get you out from under your bed, Buttercup!

Pretty much.
I’m fairly certain that while in uniform, they aren’t supposed to support or oppose any politician or candidate, or do anything political.
So he likely should receive a reprimand.
What exactly would you like to happen to him? Get fired and dragged across the coals?

I doubt he is going to be fire. Maybe a couple weeks on a job equiv to a Meter Maid or a Cross Walk guard. Or being given the most boring job they can think of riding a desk. But he just as well forget about ever making Detective or Sgt.

Forget about any future promotions... for that?
You know what I would say about a cop wearing a Biden mask (other than thinking he is a dumbass)?
Nothing. I wouldn’t really care. If he were to have a problem, I could see a reprimand for breaking department policy. I wouldn’t want his career impacted.
That’s petty bullshit.

Politely ask him to change his mask while within the area of the voting location.

Pretty much.
I’m fairly certain that while in uniform, they aren’t supposed to support or oppose any politician or candidate, or do anything political.
What exactly would you like to happen to him? Get fired and dragged across the coals?

I doubt he is going to be fire. Maybe a couple weeks on a job equiv to a Meter Maid or a Cross Walk guard. Or being given the most boring job they can think of riding a desk. But he just as well forget about ever making Detective or Sgt.

You know what I would say about a cop wearing a Biden mask (other than thinking he is a dumbass)?
Nothing. I wouldn’t really care. If he were to have a problem, I could see a reprimand for breaking department policy. I wouldn’t want his career impacted.
That’s petty bullshit.

If it were just that, you would be right. But it was the location. The Location makes it much, much worse. That cop just lost any and all credibility he had and a lot of other cops lost credibility that they are working hard to maintain. Dade County is majority Non White. And it primarily votes Democrat. The Cops have a hard enough job without some idjit undermining them.

Pretty much.

That’s petty bullshit.

If it were just that, you would be right. But it was the location. The Location makes it much, much worse. That cop just lost any and all credibility he had and a lot of other cops lost credibility that they are working hard to maintain. Dade County is majority Non White. And it primarily votes Democrat. The Cops have a hard enough job without some idjit undermining them.

Are you democrats so simple minded that if someone shows up in a Trump mask, instead of voting for biden you will vote for Trump?

Can I buy him lunch and pat him on the back?

What are you whining about now Marc? The police are not allowed to vote? You object to freedom of speech? Trump supporters shouldn't have access to masks too? Or you just hate to be reminded that every LEO, vet and soldier in this country backs Trump.

Just remember that if civil war breaks out.

Then you'll finally have something real to cry about.
People know where cops live.

Keep that in mind.

Pretty much.

That’s petty bullshit.

Are you democrats so simple minded that if someone shows up in a Trump mask, instead of voting for biden you will vote for Trump?

Not everyone doesn't follow the rules. And that Cop has very specific rules to follow. You can call them laws if you wish. And since Rump is above the law, he figured so was he. Not in this case. And he won't be able to deny it since a picture is worth a thousand words. You want the regulations changed in the Dade Police Force, run for Mayor so you can change them.

Pretty much.

That’s petty bullshit.

Not everyone doesn't follow the rules. And that Cop has very specific rules to follow. You can call them laws if you wish. And since Rump is above the law, he figured so was he. Not in this case. And he won't be able to deny it since a picture is worth a thousand words. You want the regulations changed in the Dade Police Force, run for Mayor so you can change them.

I see you ARE too simple minded to answer the question.

Can I buy him lunch and pat him on the back?

What are you whining about now Marc? The police are not allowed to vote? You object to freedom of speech? Trump supporters shouldn't have access to masks too? Or you just hate to be reminded that every LEO, vet and soldier in this country backs Trump.

Just remember that if civil war breaks out.

Then you'll finally have something real to cry about.
People know where cops live.

Keep that in mind.

Good. You've just threatened the police publicly. Then they won't have far to go when they find you! :auiqs.jpg:

Hope you are the first one lurking outside in the bushes to get nailed. The FBI will be watching you.

I've always known you were an unhinged schmuck.

Award should be given to him for a the proper American choice.

Cops support president Trump, that's just how it is. Maybe if your candidate did not want to defund the cops, kneel for BLM and think that Antifa is an idea, he would attract one cop.

If all the cops in the area are like Ubeda, we know that we can't believe a word of what they say when it comes to protests, that's for damn sure.

And their word on other issues are skeptical at best.
Fake News. Your post is nothing more than more Democrat anti-Police slander.

So now you folks are the party of gun grabbers, because only police should have guns, and,
The Party of Police hating defunders.
And the party of the nazi domestic terrorists of BLM and Antifa.
And apparently, if the Democrat host of Trump's town hall is to be believed, under major suspicion as a Satanic Pedophile cult.

And, of course, the party of Censorious Bastards.

1603234743931.png

MONTY PYTHON WEPT: Facebook censors and penalizes The Babylon Bee for the most ridiculous article ever. “So after a manual review, Facebook says they stand by their decision to pull down this article and demonetize our page. I’m not kidding. They say this article ‘incites violence.’ It’s literally a regurgitated joke from a Monty Python movie!”

Cops support president Trump, that's just how it is. Maybe if your candidate did not want to defund the cops, kneel for BLM and think that Antifa is an idea, he would attract one cop.

Another case of Circle the Women and Children and hide the wagon. Just how many votes are you willing to cost Rump in this process? Too many, I would guess. Start learning how to apoligize and grovel. Practice in the Mirror. You are going to need it.

Another case of Circle the Women and Children and hide the wagon. Just how many votes are you willing to cost Rump in this process? Too many, I would guess. Start learning how to apoligize and grovel. Practice in the Mirror. You are going to need it.

Here's a start.

Give him a medal. Not ONE police organization supports the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden. Cops can sniff out a crook faster than a jelly doughnut.

HOW ABOUT JOE, TOO? Trump Calls for Special Prosecutor to Investigate Hunter Biden.

:clap:

Why a US attorney has not dug into this, despite the Delaware US Prosecutor having this hard drive for a year, what the hell? How come Democrats have a free rein to do whatever the hell they want, but the GOP is held to strict scrutiny. Manafort is in jail for not registering as a foreign agent, yet, Hunter clearly was acting as one, isn't registered, and were it not for the NY Post, no one would be the wiser.

SPECIAL PROSECUTOR! I nominate Chris Christie.

Pretty much.

Wait. What? You claimed he broke the law. And he won't be fired?

How can you keep a cop on the payroll after such a blatant violation of whatever law you made up? :iyfyus.jpg:

Pretty much.

How can you keep a cop on the payroll after such a blatant violation of whatever law you made up? :iyfyus.jpg:

Yes. We write our laws down, they have code numbers, so that idiots can't just make crap up and accuse another of "law breaking".

So what is the code number for the law he violated?

Pretty much.

Yes. We write our laws down, they have code numbers, so that idiots can't just make crap up and accuse another of "law breaking".

I defer all questions like that to the Dade Police Force. Just like you should have. Damn, you Rumpers sure do squirm as you circle the Women and Children and hide the Wagon.

Pretty much.

I defer all questions like that to the Dade Police Force. Just like you should have. Damn, you Rumpers sure do squirm as you circle the Women and Children and hide the Wagon.

The Dade police force didn't post on this board that he broke the law by voting in his uniform, YOU DID.

What statute did he violate? Unless you can produce this Statute, we must all conclude you are a lying sack of shit. (as if that wasn't common knowledge already)

New Topics

Forum List

Back