Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Tissue.jpg

Poor little snowflake, cops vote too.

The illegal part is he is in full Uniform. What needs to be done? I think the city needs another meter maid at best. That is how they would handle a female doing the same thing. Fair is Fair.

Neither is voter fraud, but you accept that, because Demorats are great at it!

Miami is a gaystapo Dem stronghold.

During W-Gore in 2000, Gore asked Miami Dade for a recount... and the county, 100% controlled by Democrats, refused. No you can't recount our ballots (because we've already cheated for you, YOU MORON!!!) fellow Democrat.

When the USA Today did their recount, they found an overwhelming majority of Miami Dade spoiled ballots were from REGISTERED BLACK REPUBLICANS.... and W gained votes in their recount.

Issue the rest of the force Trump masks too?

Oohhhh, then we get to do a temporary "Defunding" of the Police Department while they interview new Officers.

No. All you get is your house invaded and your car jacked.

Not mine. Our cops would never prance around with a political statement plastered on them. Stupid Cops need to work fast food or Convenience Stores.

If that's true, then you should ask them to remove those American flag patches from their uniforms, flag pins, as well as the medals they won when they served in the military. Lots of officers are wearing those these days.

So why do you hate political statements?

Are you trying to say that this is somehow similar to the new Black panther voting intimidation?
exactly how was someone being intimidated?

Wow,another "Whatabout"ism. What's next, you going to being up Hillary, Obama and Hunter trying to defend something that is already deemed as against the Dade Police Department? And then I Rump with "whatabout Hitler and Stalin. This is cut and dried and the Force is going to do something to make him wish he had complied with the dress code. I vote for metermaid.
Oh my god did your little head explode or did you just have an aneurysm

Oh, really now. What does this have to do with a Cop being out of Uniform making a political statement in a Polling place?
Are you trying to say that this is somehow similar to the new Black panther voting intimidation?
No. I didn't make that statement, moron. Go fuck your stupid self.

No you didn't but that was the statement I was commenting on.

Issue the rest of the force Trump masks too?

Oohhhh, then we get to do a temporary "Defunding" of the Police Department while they interview new Officers.

No. All you get is your house invaded and your car jacked.

Not mine. Our cops would never prance around with a political statement plastered on them. Stupid Cops need to work fast food or Convenience Stores.

If that's true, then you should ask them to remove those American flag patches from their uniforms, flag pins, as well as the medals they won when they served in the military. Lots of officers are wearing those these days.

So why do you hate political statements?

Wow, more "Whataboutif"isms.

Wow,another "Whatabout"ism. What's next, you going to being up Hillary, Obama and Hunter trying to defend something that is already deemed as against the Dade Police Department? And then I Rump with "whatabout Hitler and Stalin. This is cut and dried and the Force is going to do something to make him wish he had complied with the dress code. I vote for metermaid.
Oh my god did your little head explode or did you just have an aneurysm

Actually, I find it entertaining. But from the looks of you Party of the Rumpers you aren't real happy with it. And that makes it even more entertaining. He's going to make a wonderful meter maid.

Politely ask him to change his mask while within the area of the voting location.

Is that enough to get you out from under your bed, Buttercup!

Pretty much.
I’m fairly certain that while in uniform, they aren’t supposed to support or oppose any politician or candidate, or do anything political.
So he likely should receive a reprimand.
What exactly would you like to happen to him? Get fired and dragged across the coals?

It's a Covid mask that has the President's name on it and the crazy angry left want's to make a federal case out of it and charge the Officer for supporting the President two weeks before the election. Are we living in crazy times or what?

Can I buy him lunch and pat him on the back?

What are you whining about now Marc? The police are not allowed to vote? You object to freedom of speech? Trump supporters shouldn't have access to masks too? Or you just hate to be reminded that every LEO, vet and soldier in this country backs Trump.

Just remember that if civil war breaks out.

Then you'll finally have something real to cry about.

Politely ask him to change his mask while within the area of the voting location.

Is that enough to get you out from under your bed, Buttercup!

Pretty much.
I’m fairly certain that while in uniform, they aren’t supposed to support or oppose any politician or candidate, or do anything political.
So he likely should receive a reprimand.
What exactly would you like to happen to him? Get fired and dragged across the coals?

I doubt he is going to be fire. Maybe a couple weeks on a job equiv to a Meter Maid or a Cross Walk guard. Or being given the most boring job they can think of riding a desk. But he just as well forget about ever making Detective or Sgt.

Forum List

Back