Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

STill waiting for you to show us the law he violated by voting in uniform.......

He didn't. But he looked like a dick. Looks like he might have violated department policy though. His bosses are disciplining him. That being said, the dude who posted the pic is being a drama queen. There was no intimidation going on. It is this kind of thing that makes Dems look bad/stupid.

Are you trying to say that this is somehow similar to the new Black panther voting intimidation?
exactly how was someone being intimidated?

Wow,another "Whatabout"ism. What's next, you going to being up Hillary, Obama and Hunter trying to defend something that is already deemed as against the Dade Police Department? And then I Rump with "whatabout Hitler and Stalin. This is cut and dried and the Force is going to do something to make him wish he had complied with the dress code. I vote for metermaid.

Do you have a photo of the "non crazy" certificate from Dade? I'd be curious to see it

Then I suggest you contact the Dade Police Force. I am sure, after pay for it, they would gladly send you a copy while they laugh their assess off.

You're lying.....we both know it.

No such thing as a non crazy certificate

Fckn dumbsss

Hey, you wanted one. Just helped to obtain one. I am sure that some cop with a sense of humor can whip one out with a Phtoshop Program. So it it makes you feel better, send you money. Sometimes you have to pay to be that stupid.

Wearing that type of mask in a polling place is a form of unlawful electioneering. UNLAWFUL is the operative word, especially for a police officer.

The TV News just covered this and reported that the Officer's Boss claimed the Officer will be disciplined. Don't hold your breath for that to happen.
Unlawful = illegal, right?
Unlawful = illegal, right?
YUP!

Last edited:
Good, now that I have a nice sample of where the self-professed conservative USMB posters stand on the issue, here's what the MiamiPD has to say about the matter...

Wearing a political mask in uniform is is unacceptable behavior and a violation of departmental policy.

Good for the cop. Unlike Marc he has balls.

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Nothing at all. Would you stop WHINING about everything? You really ara a snowflake.

Really? Really? You're telling Marc not to whine? I'd post a link to every whiny neocon whackadoodle thread started today, but I literally don't have all day...

Nothing at all. Would you stop WHINING about everything? You really ara a snowflake.

Really? Really? You're telling Marc not to whine? I'd post a link to every whiny neocon whackadoodle thread started today, but I literally don't have all day...

Yep, he is one of the whiniest members on the board, you're darn close.

All "Whatabout"isms are senseless and pointless. Yours included. Fun game. I win.
I made no "whatabout" ism. You lose, as per usual.

Oh, really now. What does this have to do with a Cop being out of Uniform making a political statement in a Polling place?
Are you trying to say that this is somehow similar to the new Black panther voting intimidation?

The way the progs have been attacking police, do you wonder why he would wear such a mask?

Yea be safe out there . Everyone wear a biden hat . Nobody will attack you and they will be all worked up sayin we got this .... and we all vote trump causing tantrums . Sounds fun

Pics have been posted in this thread fail of yours, idiot.
Uh huh...

Hey fuckwit, I watched the videos. I'll let you allow CBS to tell you what to think.

STill waiting for you to show us the law he violated by voting in uniform.......

He didn't. But he looked like a dick. Looks like he might have violated department policy though. His bosses are disciplining him. That being said, the dude who posted the pic is being a drama queen. There was no intimidation going on. It is this kind of thing that makes Dems look bad/stupid.

That makes two of us calling Daryl Hunt a lying sack.

Oh, really now. What does this have to do with a Cop being out of Uniform making a political statement in a Polling place?
No. I didn't make that statement, moron. Go fuck your stupid self.

Issue the rest of the force Trump masks too?

Oohhhh, then we get to do a temporary "Defunding" of the Police Department while they interview new Officers.

No. All you get is your house invaded and your car jacked.

Not mine. Our cops would never prance around with a political statement plastered on them. Stupid Cops need to work fast food or Convenience Stores.

People.who work fast food are just trying to make ends meet you POS! Why dont you take a walk in their shoes you heartless DOB.

Many brown people work at convenience stores. Why do you you hate brown people you racist POS!

Forum List

Back