Miami Police Officer shows up to voting location in full uniform with a Trump mask on

This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Give him a medal. Not ONE police organization supports the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden. Cops can sniff out a crook faster than a jelly doughnut.

HOW ABOUT JOE, TOO? Trump Calls for Special Prosecutor to Investigate Hunter Biden.

And doesn’t the law make it a crime to campaign near polling places? Campaigning being defined as signs or buttons or shirts advocating one candidate or another?

Good, now that I have a nice sample of where the self-professed conservative USMB posters stand on the issue, here's what the MiamiPD has to say about the matter...

Wearing a political mask in uniform is is unacceptable behavior and a violation of departmental policy.

Last edited:
This isn't legal, but, here you have it...

What should be done about this rogue cop?

Give him a medal. Not ONE police organization supports the Biden Family Crime Boss, Joe Biden. Cops can sniff out a crook faster than a jelly doughnut.

HOW ABOUT JOE, TOO? Trump Calls for Special Prosecutor to Investigate Hunter Biden.

And doesn’t the law make it a crime to campaign near polling places? Campaigning being defined as signs or buttons or shirts advocating one candidate or another?

If that's your position, we write out laws down, and you have a search engine, check it out and tell us what you find.

In my opinion if he was there to cast his vote and then go about his day then I don't have an issue with it but if he was there to work and to provide security for the voting location then I can see how there could be a problem with that.

It's about two weeks before the election. With early voting every freaking mailbox is a "voting location". Is Miami supposed to shut the freaking city down? The Officer wasn't wasn't a Trump mask. A "Trump mask" is a rubber thing lefties like to wear on their favorite holiday, Halloween. The Officer was wearing a Covid mask that has the President's name on it. That used to be a good thing.

Good, now that I have a nice sample of what the self-professed conservative USBM posters stand on the issue, here's what the MiamiPD has to say about the matter...

Wearing a political mask in uniform is is unacceptable behavior and a violation of departmental policy

Oh, so it's not against the law, it just a policy violation that they can bring to his attention, and I'm sure he will comply with it. BFD.

Your thoughts on Democrat Shock Troops burning down businesses and breaking people's teeth over Trump gear worn in public?

If all the cops in the area are like Ubeda, we know that we can't believe a word of what they say when it comes to protests, that's for damn sure.

And their word on other issues are skeptical at best.

Forum List

Back