Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Saw the old 2006 show called Cocaine Cowboys

So many murders by machine guns as the Columbians took on the Cubans gangs

The “black window “ or God mother of Miami was one absolute psychopathic killer
Netflix is going to make a show on her

That scene from the Airport in Godfather 2 did happen in a Miami airport in the early 80s

Crazy

She would cut her husbands throats and later killed over 200 with her gang of assassins

I was the gunsmith at tamiami range and gunshop, the largest in the US.
Good times !
Making too much racket at a New Years fiesta with a bunch of Miami river cops....dade police showed up....and got thrown out at gunpoint....kilo of blow on the coffee table.
Badge on the belt,rolled up c-note in the hand.

1-2 grand cash/day was pretty sweet in 1986.Best I could swing with the Colt custom shop was a couple hundred, hence the move to Miami

all American should have deputy status over Latino immigrants. Carry guns,, as soon as they talk drugs. See ya
Well, that was a stupid, emo comment. Bigots and racists are always slaves to their little emotions.

That scene from the Airport in Godfather 2 did happen in a Miami airport in the early 80s

Crazy

She would cut her husbands throats and later killed over 200 with her gang of assassins
I lived that shit, brah. Jamaicans with Uzis and Haitians yur mammy. I remember a Haitian whacked off this lady's hand to steal her wedding ring with a machete. Just in passing by. Can you imagine?

Crazy

80's

My haydays. Didn't need to be slingin dope on the coast to have a blast.

Shiet, yayo and more yayo!

My neighbor had a hotrodded airboat with a 400 big block and duel Holley carbs. That's how it was. Lot of pretty girls there, Cuban or other.

Mmm! Tube tops and pink and purple flappy silk shorts, yeah! Thank God for women's physiques. I wish they'd stop with the fake titties.

In the early to mid 80s, there were no fake titties, IMO, that was a good thing.

Forum List

Back