Miami Dolphins at "LOS ANGELES" Rams

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I feel sorry for dolphin fans.If I lived in Miami and grew up a dolphin fan I would not a be a fan of that team anymore for changing their uniform colors like they did.I always loved that aqua blue color.Now its likea grenn blue color.yuck. The Rams at least are going to be going back to their LA colors in a couple of years.:thup:

I feel sorry for dolphin fans.If I lived in Miami and grew up a dolphin fan I would not a be a fan of that team anymore for changing their uniform colors like they did.I always loved that aqua blue color.Now its likea grenn blue color.yuck. The Rams at least are going to be going back to their LA colors in a couple of years.:thup:

Lmao! The Rams are an embarrassment. Rams have the worst coach in the NFL, Phins have the best rookie coach in the NFL. You are worried about colors? Enjoy a shit team with pretty colors lol.

Well they did win that one Superbowl in Jan of Y2K. But they were "from" St. Louis that year.

There are several teams that have never won a Superbowl.

And currently there are 4 teams that suck worse than the Rams do:

- Cleveland with 0 wins

- Niners with 1 win only

- Chicago and Jacksonville with 2 wins each only.

Lmao! The Rams are an embarrassment. Rams have the worst coach in the NFL, Phins have the best rookie coach in the NFL. You are worried about colors? Enjoy a shit team with pretty colors lol.

well if you want to get wrapped up on this winning and losing thing then yeah it would be an embarrassing thing to be a Rams fan but as you can see from this post of mine from two years ago,you can clearly see i said way back then i did not care if they went 0-16,that I just wanted them back in LA and I GOT my dream wish,thats all that matters to me.:banana::dance::clap: so talk about them being losers and all because you know what? It sure is no skin off MY nose.:biggrin:

.I never said they would be instant winners their first year in LA.:biggrin:

If your worried about this whole winning/losing thing the way I USED to be,well then yeah it sucks to be a Rams fan now because these games are rigged,they are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling. No argument there at all that the Rams have the worst coach in the NFL.

ANYBODY who goes and hires Brian SHITTENHEIMER as their offensive coordinater and keeps him at that post for three years is obviously a stupid moron no question about that.:up:

If I was a dolphins fan,I would stick to watching those old classic games of yesteryear with dan marino and bob griese,when they had some nice looking unis to look at.:D feel sorry for dolphin fans that now have to look at that disgusting garbage Uni's i saw this sunday.Man how the NFL has gone downhill. :mad:

can you imagine the raiders changing their colors of the classic silver and black to something like blue and black? that would just not be the raiders anymore.well these are not the dolphins anymore.

hey "I" got my dream wish,the Rams back in LA,thats all I want so laugh all you want about them being losers cause its no skin off MY back thats for sure.Just wanted them back in LA is all i ever cared about.:up:

Cant wait for the next to last game against the 49ers because they will be wearing their classic LA colors again,yahoo!!!!!!!:banana:

with the Rams back in LA now,It makes no difference to me as it doesnt to may LA fans that they both suck now.they are just happy to see that california rivalry in full bloom again.that was a classi rivalry that dated back to 1946 and lasted for 49 years till the evil bitch took them away from LA to her hometown in that dump where she was a showgirl.she is rotting in hell right now right alongside al davis.

Well they did win that one Superbowl in Jan of Y2K. But they were "from" St. Louis that year.

There are several teams that have never won a Superbowl.

And currently there are 4 teams that suck worse than the Rams do:

- Cleveland with 0 wins

- Niners with 1 win only

- Chicago and Jacksonville with 2 wins each only.

screw that superbowl of that phony fraud team form Y2K.

I'll take the 1980 superbowl against the Steelers everytime anyday of the year.:banana: they went and stood toe to toe with one of the greatest teams in NFL history and there were multiple lead changes throughout the whole game. Pretty impressive i would say that they stood toe to toe with them that entire game considering the steelers were a dynasty back then,that being the last of four superbowls that Terry Bradshaw won for them.

That game at that time was considered to be the most exciting superbowl ever. always WILL be for me the fact it was the LOS ANGELES Rams going up against a dynasty and one of the greatests teams ever.:2up:

who did that phony fraud team from stank louis beat in the superbowl? oh thats right,a flash in the pan team called the Tennesse Titans where all the players on that team are a bunch of has beens now except other then Eddie George,thats it,thats all that pathetic team had,big deal beating a crappy team like that.:lmao::rofl:

one good thing DID come out of the Rams leaving LA for me.I was the happiest man alive when they lost the superbowl two years later to the new england cheats team depriving that evil bitch Georgia Frontiere of another superbowl trophy.:clap2::dance::up:

It actually turned out great for me that they did move because I would have hated to deal with how the cheats cheated to win that game.that would suck to have to deal with them beating the LOS ANGELES Rams. That would suck to have to deal with that today now.:D

tom brady is not a real champion like terry bradshaw and joe montana.they are the ONLY real quarterbacks to have won four superbowls.I laugh over the crap that brady is the best ever.that fraud is not even one of greatest ever,not even in the top 10.:rofl:

Its nothing but trolls invading my thread now I see.was fine till the last two posters came on and derailed this thread.

Last edited:
Probably..but since you are the only one in the room.......

Notice that you are STILL in evade mode always changing the subject all the time to how the rams are losers when I bring up facts you said the rams would never come back to LA.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

instead of maybe being mature and saying -you were right,i was wrong,well you cant do that cause that would prove what an idiot you were to ignore the obvious facts that even a child could see back then that they were coming back.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Probably..but since you are the only one in the room.......
wow not only are you an idiot retarded troll but you LIE as well. the fact there are a few posters on here is proof that there were a handful of people in the room moron.and since you and jarlaxie have always been incapable of opening your mouths without shitting all over the floor the evidence would logically state you two trolls just farted in here.:asshole:

Its nothing but trolls invading my thread now I see.was fine till the last two posters came on and derailed this thread.
Your thread was a troll by you to begin with.

Bye the way: Dolphins won again, Rams lost again. Goff at least showed some promise.

577786978.jpg

Bye the way: Dolphins won again, Rams lost again. Goff at least showed some promise.
577786978.jpg

Since this is an open forum no thread is closed to anyone. However a certain Rams fan has no problem posting/trolling on other teams threads with insanely boring and long posts without adding a thing to the conversation except ranting and raving. Seem to me he is a complete hypocrite.

577786978.jpg

Since this is an open forum no thread is closed to anyone. However a certain Rams fan has no problem posting/trolling on other teams threads with insanely boring and long posts without adding a thing to the conversation except ranting and raving. Seem to me he is a complete hypocrite.

Got that right, he claimed to have me on ignore and posted on one of my threads. What a dork. He craps on almost every thread about the lambs, who cares? Hell he won't watch any football games unless they are classic games from the 80's, yet he watched the Denver Oakland game live two weeks ago.

For him to ask others to quit trolling is hilarious and hypocritical, which is how I have read the asshole since he first started posting.

577786978.jpg

so says the child who goes into meltdown mode and throws temper tantrems always changing the subject everytime i utter the words-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA? Very nice pic of you here below.:up::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

11069209_10153147040189154_2144172409007251065_n.jpg

the butthurt flows that he just cant be be mature like an adult and utter those words.:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

well I am arguing with a child as the pic taken of you here from a couple years ago proves so its no surprise.:biggrin:

The only reason i dont put YOU on ignore same as your fellow trolls pooper and jarlaxie,is watching you change the subject and go into insults everyime i bring this up.

Thats amuses the hell out of me watching you play dodgeball on that topic constantly.:up:Let the butthurt flow.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

577786978.jpg

so says the child who goes into meltdown mode and throws temper tantrems always changing the subject everytime i utter the words-what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA? Very nice pic of you here below.:up::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the butthurt flows that he just cant be be mature like an adult and utter those words.:rolleyes:

well I am arguing with a child as the pic taken of you here from a couple years ago proves so its no surprise.:biggrin:

The only reason i dont put YOU on ignore same as your fellow trolls pooper and jarlaxie,is watching you change the subject and go into insults everyime i bring this up.

Thats amuses the hell out of me watching you play dodgeball on that topic constantly.:up:Let the butthurt flow.
That is like saying Brady will never break the rules again..............

oops he just did .......Tom Brady violates NFL highlights policy

The NFL is nothing but a joke and a mere husk of what it used to be.

577786978.jpg

That is like saying Brady will never break the rules again..............

oops he just did .......Tom Brady violates NFL highlights policy

The NFL is nothing but a joke and a mere husk of what it used to be.

Indeed.sure miss these good old days when back then in that day and age in that pic below, the game was not corrupt and tainted like it is now.

I miss these good old days when BOTH teams had kick ass uniforms to look at and that you could ENJOY looking at..:thup::mad: as you well know,if the Rams were not back in LA this year,there is no way in hell I would have any interest in the NFL whatsover.fuck the NFL.

15135968_10153858107455981_2672325906388744511_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back