Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

Since I am not a lib it makes no sense for you to respond to my posts based on "what libs want".
Course it does......if they can take your career away they can take everything. Notice none of em wanted to answer any of the questions.....

Course it does......if they can take your career away they can take everything. Notice none of em wanted to answer any of the questions.....

The topic of this thread is a doctor refusing to see patients unless they are vaccinated. The doctor is not losing her career. And none of their patients is losing their career.

Has it killed more than covid? No.

Are fewer vaccinated people who contract covid ending up dying or having serious complications? Yes

Don't think that number will hold seeing what's happening in countries more vaxxed than ours. The number it has killed and maimed is enough that it would have been stopped in saner times.

The topic of this thread is a doctor refusing to see patients unless they are vaccinated. The doctor is not losing her career. And none of their patients is losing their career.
Others are though for same reason which makes it relavant

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?

It's ridiculous to bring HIV into this.

HIV isn't airborne. Treating someone with HIV isn't going to infect the doctor.

AND

There is no vaccine for HIV.

She is free to have that mandate on her patients. This is a free country and she can do whatever she wants with her practice.

I guess you believe freedom is only for those who agree with your views.

It's not.

AND

She is free to have that mandate on her patients. This is a free country and she can do whatever she wants with her practice.

It's not.
Funny as hell as libs try to ruin anyone who doesn't want or need the vax

AND

It's not.
Doctors can be infected with the HIV if they are not careful enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fuck her--She violates her Hippocratic Oath.

No it's her personal opinion. She isn't required to treat anyone.

It's no different than a lot of doctors that have morbidly obese patients they refuse to treat them because they won't even attempt to lose weight because they don't want to waste their time with someone who won't even try to keep themselves healthy.

I don't agree with the doctors choice here and I myself am not getting vaccinated, but much like it's my choice to get the vaccine it's the doctors choice to not see me.

My doctor though told me to not get the vaccine because I'd already had covid.

You are correct. They are required to treat life threatening emergencies. They are not required to treat everyone who walks through the door.

They can also just stabilize and transport such patients to someone else who will treat them if need be. Our local hospital is the master of that craft. Have a heart attack on a weekend, and odds are you are getting a helicopter ride as they often don't have cardiologists on weekends, especially holiday weekends.

Doctors can be infected with the HIV if they are not careful enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yes they can if they don't follow proper protocol.

HIV is passed through body fluids.

It's not airborne. So just standing next to a patient and examining them won't infect anyone.

Covid is airborne. Just standing next to someone with the virus will infect the people standing next to them.

Also, there is no vaccine for HIV.

There are THREE vaccines for covid.

There is no comparison between the two.

So are a lot of rightwing/antivaxxer sites.

I prefer reputable medical sources. You know, the ones who don't take the word of a doctor who believes cervical cancer comes from sex dreams with demons?
Good luck trying to find one like that.
The problem I see with some people, no offense, is that they cannot believe that the Democrat Party is a Communist Party or a step or two from being fully Communist.
They also can't bring themselves to believe that the US government could possibly be trying to commit acts of criminal fraud against the American people. But we can see that the government has committed several acts of fraud against the citizens of this country. One of them is their claims that they have complete control of the Southern border....and that it's okay for unvaccinated illegal immigrants to come into this country to the tune of roughly 2 million per year.

Now look at the possibilities here. Millions of unvaccinated people pouring into our cities while they're slowly destroying the natural immunity of the people who live in those cities. What could possibly go wrong? Forget COVID. That would make us highly susceptible to other diseases like Polio and Small Pox. They could wipe out much of our population in one Winter. And they already have a ready made scapegoat....anti-vaxxers. They'll just blame it all on those of us who chose not to get the jab.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
demofks still segregators, can't make it up.

Yes they can if they don't follow proper protocol.

HIV is passed through body fluids.

It's not airborne. So just standing next to a patient and examining them won't infect anyone.

Covid is airborne. Just standing next to someone with the virus will infect the people standing next to them.

Also, there is no vaccine for HIV.

There are THREE vaccines for covid.

There is no comparison between the two.
and masks don't stop airborne viruses, neither do vaccines. so what's your point?

No it's her personal opinion. She isn't required to treat anyone.

It's no different than a lot of doctors that have morbidly obese patients they refuse to treat them because they won't even attempt to lose weight because they don't want to waste their time with someone who won't even try to keep themselves healthy.

I don't agree with the doctors choice here and I myself am not getting vaccinated, but much like it's my choice to get the vaccine it's the doctors choice to not see me.

My doctor though told me to not get the vaccine because I'd already had covid.
I haven't gotten that advice from my doctor, but he hasn't encouraged it after finding out about my previous infection either.

I haven't gotten that advice from my doctor, but he hasn't encouraged it after finding out about my previous infection either.

I told him 3 months ago last time I felt sick was before the lockdowns and he did a antibody test and found them for covid. He told me not to bother with the vaccine because I am not elderly and I don't have anyother issues.

All he ever pressed on me is if I get a covid test to go somewhere to get the instant one, he said those are shit for reliable results.

But he won't tell anyone to get a vaccine unless he thinks there is a reason for it. I started going to him when his NP was an instructor for my one classes clinicals when I was nursing school a while back. She is smart, and realistic like he is, that's why I went to their office since my previous doctor moved.

Forum List

Back