Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

No! Doctors swear an oath to do no harm and they would violate that oath if they prescribed Trump's Hydroxychloroquine for Covid.

However, it's obvious that some American doctors have prescribed it regardless and the their patients go home and die.

Die from Trump's fake virus that it.
STFU, you stupid POS. You can't hijack this thread with your moronic TDS.

And any doctor in private practice is free to decide not to see a patient if they choose to ignore their advice.
Silence of the rubes is golden. ITs one thing to state that....quite another to campaign to make it national policy on a single issue just because you dont like choices other people make

Silence of the rubes is golden. ITs one thing to state that....quite another to campaign to make it national policy on a single issue just because you dont like choices other people make

Have I campaigned to make it a national policy? Or are you just making shit up when you reply to me?

Apparently what's a reputable source is highly debatable.
Clearly CNN or any other leftist source is horseshit.....so we have a real quandary here.

So are a lot of rightwing/antivaxxer sites.

I prefer reputable medical sources. You know, the ones who don't take the word of a doctor who believes cervical cancer comes from sex dreams with demons?

AAOfIMu.img

Looks like she's got a gun in her hand, and wondering how she's gonna take out her target.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
It's a private practice.

Bet you wish they'd just baked the damn cake, huh?

I support doctors who do this as long as they are not critical physicians like ER docs as I generally support freedom of choice. I also support people refusing to get vaccinated.
ER doctor are required by law to treat anyone and everyone no matter what. There are no such rules for private practice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back