Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

A doctor who demands a patient be injected with an unproven genetic therapy drug should be avoided. I wouldn't let that doctor treat me for anything.

So you wouldn't let the doctor treat you.
And the doctor won't see you as a patient.

Sounds like a wash. You both get what you want. You are both allowed to choose.

How many here have done everything every DR has told em? My Grandpa had cirrhosis of the liver. Did he stop drinking...no. Did his DR dump him? No. In fact I would be surprised if there is a DR alive where every patient has followed everything he said

I had a doctor refuse to continue to see me because I refused to take statins for a cholesterol level that was 2 points above the limit.

I wonder how much is Pfizer paying her. :confused:
She is not getting paid and you know it. That's pathetically childish.

She is entitled to see who she chooses and especially those who are not vacinnated which could infect others.
Why is it so hard to understand that?
What gives You the right to spread disease because you hate Biden?
You people are bordering on the criminally insane .

Yes I do. I sued a doctor for malpractice in 1987. He was disbarred and wound up being a forklift driver in a Lowe's warehouse in Houston.

I am guessing you did not sue them for refusing to see you when you refused to take their medical advice.

Yes I do. I sued a doctor for malpractice in 1987. He was disbarred and wound up being a forklift driver in a Lowe's warehouse in Houston.
Cool Story bro.
Now if there was any proof and/or truth, that would make it even cooler.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
Latest thing I heard today is the shots are destroying pro-vaxx'ers natural immunity.

Isn't that A.I.D.s?

I haven't seen anything about the vaccines destroying the natural immunity. Especially not from a reputable source.
Well have to wait and see I suppose.
They've used vaccines in Africa for decades and killed off alot of people.
Just about everyone in Africa had AIDs when I was there in the 90s. At least that's what our chain of command told us.

The doctor's job is not to dictate to anyone. Their only job is understand the human body, its benefactors and diseases. They owe the patient options and care for the option the patient's choose.
No! Doctors swear an oath to do no harm and they would violate that oath if they prescribed Trump's Hydroxychloroquine for Covid.

However, it's obvious that some American doctors have prescribed it regardless and the their patients go home and die.

Die from Trump's fake virus that it.

Forum List

Back