Miami Doctor Issues An Ultimatum: Get Vaccinated Or Find Another Doctor.

So are a lot of rightwing/antivaxxer sites.

I prefer reputable medical sources. You know, the ones who don't take the word of a doctor who believes cervical cancer comes from sex dreams with demons?
I prefer studies form other countries. Because ours have pharma names stamped on their asses as they say 9 out 10 of our doctors approve of this message. The 10th one was fired yesterday.

Ah. So you only listen to the doctor when you agree with him. Okay. Didn't you say YOU SHOULD FOLLOW HIS ADVICE on the JAB..................

I discuss options with my doctor. And I do my research on whatever drugs he prescribes (from medical sources, not QANON).

Again she has every right to decide who she sees as a patient. Vaccinations do work.
Used to work. Now they play the wack a mole jab game. Why are they giving out Alpha jabs when we are in the O's right now. And why are they giving out leaky dang vaccines that DO NOT STAY IN THE INJECTION SITE.

I discuss options with my doctor. And I do my research on whatever drugs he prescribes (from medical sources, not QANON).
Good for you. There is that Q BS. Just another word for Karen or whatever. I called you out for your earlier comments. Oh well.

Used to work. Now they play the wack a mole jab game. Why are they giving out Alpha jabs when we are in the O's right now. And why are they giving out leaky dang vaccines that DO NOT STAY IN THE INJECTION SITE.
The upside is, your workplace is much better off without you.

Go here for the story.

God bless you and her former patients always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope the financial nosedive is enjoyed. If she didn't want to deal with certain people, what was her reason for becoming a doctor in the first place? At the end of the day, it isn't just about whether or not people are Covid vaccinated. What kind of treatment do those who are HIV positive get out of her for example once she learns that they have such a sickness? Are they shown the door too?
That's both irrational and overly aggressive, the 2 main symptoms of the vaxxed.

So, all doctors.
Medical Mistakes are officially the #3 killer of adults in the US----this only includes the number of known medical mistakes---think the number is much much higher..

Trust a doctor especially an oddball one pushing a faux not fully tested vaccine already shown to kill--a doctor who is blackmailing patients for other medical care---are you nuts?

Forum List

Back