MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim

In one such analysis on voter turnout, Ramsland mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns. In another, filed in support of a federal lawsuit in Michigan, he made inaccurate claims about voter turnout in various municipalities, misstating them as much as tenfold.

do you ever not troll with off topic comments???
Did any Trump lover present this video hoax to a judge in court?
Posting hoaxes in message boards isn't evidence.

Crooked commie judges won't look at any evidence.
I wonder why? Not....A judge expects a trail lawyer to have more credibility when arguing a case, more than if someone who is not a lawyer files a case...Trump failed to have any lawyers that could pass the test...

Here's more proof of voter fraud, which the mainstream media continues to insist does not exist.

The video is at the link.

MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count "Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature" During "Audit" Of Votes In Antrim County

MI Sec of State Official Caught On Video Telling Volunteers To Count “Multiple Ballots with the very Same Signature” During “Audit” Of Votes In Antrim County

By Jim Hoft

December 18, 2020

The third video was taken at a table where the ballots from Central Lake Twp. were being counted. In the video, a male counter can be seen questioning “multiple ballots with the same signature.” According to Matthew DePerno, 138 ballots had write-in-votes where the penmanship was exactly the same.

In the video below, the SOS official can be seen demanding that the counters ignore what they believe is voter fraud and count the ballots.

“We need to do the counts because if we don’t have the counts, then we can’t move forward. And we understand that there is a concern with this precinct—but this is not a time for you to be investigating right now.”

“Did you find something else?” the male counter asks.

“No,” she replies, adding, “So, you need to move forward with the audit, so we can get the numbers, so we can see how many ballots are here.”

The female counter asks, “So when we’re done with the audit, there’s still the opportunity to challenge the fact that we have multiple ballots with the very same signature?” she asks.

“I don’t know if ‘challenge’ is the right word,” the SOS official says.

“But we’re challenging—” the volunteer says.

The male volunteer tells the SOS, “We’ll go ahead and count the ballots moving forward, but we will separate out, and count those— there’s going to be an asterisk, saying ‘these ballots have the same signature.’”

“And again, we know that you have a concern with this precinct,” she tells them, explaining, “That’s not your role at this very moment,” as she continues to push for them to ignore the multiple matching signatures and only count the ballots.

“What I need you to do right now is finish the audit,” she tells them again. Both of the volunteers explain that they are going to make a note of the ballots, to which the SOS official replies, “Again, that is not the process.”

The SOS official implores them to continue to count the presidential ballots.

At no point does the SOS official assure them that the issue of the multiple potentially fraudulent ballots will be addressed, but instead demands that they count them as if they were all legitimate ballots.
Will be ignored.

We must publicly execute some people first.
Then they will pay attention.

The election was ham-handedly stolen. They put the convicts, junkies and apes on the front line to execute the steal. Probably paid them in gift cards and Snickers bars. One of them "got its nails did".

The guilty need to be hunted down and shot in the face. There needs to a little fear in the process.

Good to see I occupy such a prominent place in some posters head. LOL

Look..I just want to know the address of the "auditors". They don't seem to have one.
I don't think occupying the place of IDIOT in other peoples head is anything to be proud of.

In one such analysis on voter turnout, Ramsland mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns. In another, filed in support of a federal lawsuit in Michigan, he made inaccurate claims about voter turnout in various municipalities, misstating them as much as tenfold.

Hoss, are you including all the Trump appointed Judges that ruled against Trump are pinko commies? What was Trump thinking, when he appointed/nominated many of these pinko commie judges? Makes me wonder if Trump hates America?

Hoss, are you including all the Trump appointed Judges that ruled against Trump are pinko commies? What was Trump thinking, when he appointed/nominated many of these pinko commie judges? Makes me wonder if Trump hates America?

The judges don't want to be Arkancided. Simple as that.

Forum List

Back