Mexizuela

I would too...

the only thing is

Mexicali is too close ....is border country to US

that's the only reason

apart from that I would not give a fig for them

Looks like they’ll build their own wall now

east-german-guards-watching-over-the-berlin-wall-during-queen-and-picture-id2662071

H2B and other visas that do not lead to citizenship to actual refugees that let them work or set up their own companies will be needed and factories in Mexico and Venezuela will shut down.

You mean he isn't going to allow Mexico to pay for walls?

Hmm, and here I thought Lying Trump promised that and that it would be easy. It's almost as if he lied and now is trying frantically to make American taxpayers pay for it. I'm waiting for orange dog stool to force people crossing the border looking for asylum into slave labor to build a wall with US taxpayers paying for it.

You mean he isn't going to allow Mexico to pay for walls?

Hmm, and here I thought Lying Trump promised that and that it would be easy. It's almost as if he lied and now is trying frantically to make American taxpayers pay for it. I'm waiting for orange dog stool to force people crossing the border looking for asylum into slave labor to build a wall with US taxpayers paying for it.

Mexico will pay for it in one form or another......like not paying out for anchor babies, entitlements for illegals and remittances that the Mexican government has counted on. I would GLADLY toss a grand or so towards the funding of the wall.

Mexico is pretty notorious in offing their officials. Hope he has a shitload of armed guards.

"You can't come here." Troops on the border, SOS orders.

I sure hope that can be arranged... If this new el presidente of Mexico is anything like Hugo Chavez, 3 years may be a pipe dream... With the issue we presently are having with illegals and legals at the ports of entry, were going to need bigger boots...

No security for Mexico’s next president: ‘The people will protect me’

amlo-1.jpg

He’s not fooling around. It worked while he was the Mayor of Mexico City, Will it work while he’s president?

No bodyguards, private plane or mansion: 'We cannot have a rich government and a poor people.'

He’s going to turn the presidential mansion into an art gallery and will continue to drive to work in his Nissan Tsuru. Also plans on flying commercial – joked he might sell the presidential airplane to President Trump. Aso says top government officials will be banned from traveling first class or in private aircraft..

I’m going to earn half what Peña Nieto earns . . . and we are going to reduce the salaries of those who are on top so we can raise the salaries of those at the bottom,” López Obrador promised.

The teachers will earn more, the nurses, the doctors, the cleaners, the police, the soldiers, the marines . . . the campesinos.”

It is certainly going to be interesting to see just how this works out. More @ No security for the next president: 'The people will protect me,' AMLO says

Forum List

Back