Mexico's Soaring Murder Rate Proves Gun Control Is Deadly

Yoohoo! Democrats!@!!!!

I dont know that an armed citizenry of ANY KIND can fix Mexico's murder rate problem. You're not gonna survive goin head to head with a convoy of drug cartel folks. That's a virtual ARMY.

They got an INSURRECTION problem. All you Democrats need to go watch what a REAL insurrection looks like when it succeeds. :hyper:

I dont know that an armed citizenry of ANY KIND can fix Mexico's murder rate problem. You're not gonna survive goin head to head with a convoy of drug cartel folks. That's a virtual ARMY.

They got an INSURRECTION problem. All you Democrats need to go watch what a REAL insurrection looks like when it succeeds. :hyper:
Somebody on here told me earlier discussing the bar shooting in Mexico where cartel gunmen killed 17 or 19 firing around 30 round (amazingly small number of expended rounds for the number of kills) that many of the cartel gunmen are former Mexican military special forces. Assholes will be asshole, but professionalism, training and skills will tell.

Somebody on here told me earlier discussing the bar shooting in Mexico where cartel gunmen killed 17 or 19 firing around 30 round (amazingly small number of expended rounds for the number of kills) that many of the cartel gunmen are former Mexican military special forces. Assholes will be asshole, but professionalism, training and skills will tell.

Wanna take bets? I believe it will get so bad and cross OUR border which Brandon's best say "is closed" -- that we end up conducting the world's first remote control war using drones to "fix Mexico's murder problem". And it will be with Mexico's blessing when they finally realize the govt there is irrelevant. I give it 18 more months of "open borders"........

It's an open secret that we've been ALLOWING the cartels to MANAGE the "border traffic" problem with the PROMISE that they will keep terrorists and WMDs out of the flow.. And they have the rooms of cash from human trafficking to prove it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Flacaltenn's latest conspiracy theory.

Wanna take bets? I believe it will get so bad and cross OUR border which Brandon's best say "is closed" -- that we end up conducting the world's first remote control war using drones to "fix Mexico's murder problem". And it will be with Mexico's blessing when they finally realize the govt there is irrelevant. I give it 18 more months of "open borders"........

It's an open secret that we've been ALLOWING the cartels to MANAGE the "border traffic" problem with the PROMISE that they will keep terrorists and WMDs out of the flow.. And they have the rooms of cash from human trafficking to prove it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Flacaltenn's latest conspiracy theory.
The idea was discussed by trump, but they talked him out of doing military cross border attacks by drone as it would be an act of war and we really do not wish to start one with Mexico.

I like the drone idea though in another way. To hell with a 20 foot tall border wall that even I and my age could get over. I'd put up two 4 ft tall chain link fences from Lowes with keep out signs in two languages the entire length of the border, 50-100 meters apart and mine inside it by Fascam mines (Family of Scatterable Mines) an air deliverable mine system again for the full length. Minefields being an obstacle, though a deadly one with each mine having a 50 meter blast range, maybe 25 meter kill range, and like any other obstacle planned in a military area denial, covered by fire to mop up as necessary, which is where the constantly flying armed drones would come into play. If you want to sneak into the country, you should really want to do it or stay out. Very nasty and very messy, but if you thought I was a nice person, you have most likely misjudged me.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: White 6's border defense plan. Let the cartel and civilian invaders beware. :cool:

The idea was discussed by trump, but they talked him out of doing military cross border attacks by drone as it would be an act of war and we really do not wish to start one with Mexico.

I like the drone idea though in another way. To hell with a 20 foot tall border wall that even I and my age could get over. I'd put up two 4 ft tall chain link fences from Lowes with keep out signs in two languages the entire length of the border, 50-100 meters apart and mine inside it by Fascam mines (Family of Scatterable Mines) an air deliverable mine system again for the full length. Minefields being an obstacle, though a deadly one with each mine having a 50 meter blast range, maybe 25 meter kill range, and like any other obstacle planned in a military area denial, covered by fire to mop up as necessary, which is where the constantly flying armed drones would come into play. If you want to sneak into the country, you should really want to do it or stay out. Very nasty and very messy, but if you thought I was a nice person, you have most likely misjudged me.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: White 6's border defense plan. Let the cartel and civilian invaders beware. :cool:

How Adolf of you, there Benito.

I think we've both just given up trying to solve the country's problems. Country isn't ready for creative minds like ours. :biggrin: Would take like 7 of us to do the job right.

I think we've both just given up trying to solve the country's problems. Country isn't ready for creative minds like ours. :biggrin: Would take like 7 of us to do the job right.
And it would be faster, cheaper than 1-3 Million a mile, and would not be a pork project for favored big donor contractor companies with guarantees of maintenance and rebuilds we have already seen. If planning a defense, nobody better than the military and our standard US defense contractors that we already love to spend money with.
Nothing says don't come this way, unless you really really want to, like a minefield with covering fire, including death from below and death from above by remote. Great training. Very effective.

How Adolf of you, there Benito.
Life is a series of choices. They could choose to stay home or go through normal immigration. Their choice, their risks, that they get to balance against their perceived benefit. That's life.

And it would be faster, cheaper than 1-3 Million a mile, and would not be a pork project for favored big donor contractor companies with guarantees of maintenance and rebuilds we have already seen. If planning a defense, nobody better than the military and our standard US defense contractors that we already love to spend money with.
Nothing says don't come this way, unless you really really want to, like a minefield with covering fire, including death from below and death from above by remote. Great training. Very effective.

Dont forget the 360 deg stereoscopic cameras. The media is gonna LOVE your idea. :stir:

Life is a series of choices. They could choose to stay home or go through normal immigration. Their choice, their risks, that they get to balance against their perceived benefit. That's life.

Lemme guess, your front door nob is wired with 50,000 volts at 50 amps for those that ignored your "Keep Away" sign. What a way to get the Jehovah Witnesses under control but no more fuller brush products since he's buried under the Geraniums.

Of course it can be fixed. With more guns and bombs. They are an army, and it will take an army of men with guns to destroy them.

Mexico problem with Violence is a long history many here in the States ignore…

Most killings down in Mexico are like you wrote Cartel related which leads to land disputes and causes killings of local citizens because they are loyal to one family.

Until people actually live the life they have no clue…

Oh, come now. Don't sell them short; they're more like several virtual armies by now.

Forum List

Back