Mexico wall "metaphorical"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just heard Trump spokesperson say that. Anyone surprised?

Same with his idiotic threat against Muslims.

Get used to it folks.

It's not that anyone really believed anything that Drumpf says he'll do.....it's his personality and way he will be with foreign leaders that concerns me.

I absolutely agree and RWs also knew he was lying about everything he said.

Another thing I heard on this morning's news was that 'we saw moments of Trump behaving well' and that this indicated he will be "presidential".

MOMENTS

The bar is very low for him and for RWs but

MOMENTS?????

The bar just got lowered even more.

There will be a lot of back pedaling, watch.

Just like all his predecessors

Yup, business as per usual, you're correct.

Except that he said it over and over and over and over and over and the RWNJs believed him.

Even when they saw that everything he says is untrue, when they saw he is a crook and worse, they believed him and made excuses for him.

What's coming now are more lies and excuses.

Except that he said it over and over and over and over and over and the RWNJs believed him.

Even when they saw that everything he says is untrue, when they saw he is a crook and worse, they believed him and made excuses for him.

Second verse, same as the first....

EVERY politicians make promises they run on, day in and day out, and if they get elected, they didnt' really mean it.

EVERY politicians make promises they run on, day in and day out, and if they get elected, they didnt' really mean it.

See? ^^^ Just like I said ^^^ Let the excuses flow. ^^^ Thanks for proving me right. ^^^

:eusa_dance:

See? ^^^ Just like I said ^^^ Let the excuses flow. ^^^ Thanks for proving me right. ^^^

:eusa_dance:
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back