Mexico used to be a nice place

lots of crap jobs that pay far less than minimum wage are of course 'available'. It also requires a much larger welfare system to keep them cheap. Quite an interesting fact, isn't it? Importing another 140 million dumbasses and savages is a disaster, not a plus. Cheap labor only makes crooks richer.
Well, cheap labour also makes production and services more available to customers. Doesn't it? And crap jobs are anyway jobs which require someone to do them.

No one says that immigration should have limitless scale. It seems that the most real and best option for the US is working out a plan for sealing off its southern border with legalizing the majority of immigrants who are already in the US.

Well, cheap labour also makes production and services more available to customers. Doesn't it? And crap jobs are anyway jobs which require someone to do them.
Explain in detail how real Americans benefit from illegal labor….explain what Americans save per year as a result of this illegal labor. I’m certain you have the data…since you sound so confident in what you assert.
We need numbers.

Explain in detail how real Americans benefit from illegal labor….explain what Americans save per year as a result of this illegal labor. I’m certain you have the data…since you sound so confident in what you assert.
We need numbers.
I don't have these numbers. And what data can I provide? I just express my opinion based on information I get from open sources, and try to apply common logic to process that.

How Americans benefit? Above, I mentioned some Russians who worked in moving business. Some of them claimed that 80% of workers in this field in NYC area were such illegals from Russia and Eastern Europe like themselves. I don't know whether this claim is true. And of course their salary rates aren't too high.

So, American people get cheap workers and affordable services and those guys get an opportunity to earn some money abroad.

Well, cheap labour also makes production and services more available to customers. Doesn't it?

No, it doesn't, that's a myth. Replacing American construction workers with cheap illegals doesn't make houses cheaper, they still sell them for whatever the market will bear, they don't reduce prices just because the labor was a lot cheaper, and a lot those cheap Russian movers are thieves and scammers, no net savings for Americans there either. Like I said, only the labor racketeers and crooks make money off illegals.

No, it doesn't, that's a myth. Replacing American construction workers with cheap illegals doesn't make houses cheaper, they still sell them for whatever the market will bear, they don't reduce prices just because the labor was a lot cheaper, and a lot those cheap Russian movers are thieves and scammers, no net savings for Americans there either. Like I said, only the labor racketeers and crooks make money off illegals.
Well, that may be true that the main benefactors of illegal labor are those people that hire them. And these people are used to getting certain profits by using this cheap labour. I have few doubts that after the cost of their hired workers increases, they will increase the price of their goods or services to keep safe their profit.

Also, expelling foreign workers doesn't mean that the natives will rush on their places. Look on Britain as an example and their troubles some time ago due to workers shortage caused by Brexit and the pandemic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back